• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Themed End of Year Teacher Gifts...need Flyer

In summary, create a flyer for the teacher gift bags that thanks the teachers, promotes your Pampered Chef business, and offers a special discount code for future purchases.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
HELP! I am on the hospitality committee for my son's middle school. We are putting together end of year teacher gift bags. I've bought mini tote bags in "beachy" colors. We are filling them with beach/tropical themed items....mini beach balls, flip flop bookmarks, etc. I'm donating SBCB's...how convenient that they feature tropical recipes!!

I want to tuck a cute flyer into each cookbook (122!!). Any ideas of something cute to say? I'm going to glue my business card into the inside of each book but want something simple that covers having a cooking show and the opportunity.

I really want my name and The Pampered Chef connected in their minds...I'm going to the the PTO president next year so they'll see alot of me :)

Thanks for any help you can provide.A great idea for a flyer would be to create something that celebrates the teachers and their hard work. You could include a message of appreciation, as well as a mention of your Pampered Chef business and how they can take advantage of the convenience and delicious recipes in the cookbook. You could also include a special offer or discount code for them to use when they shop with you. Here is an example of what the flyer could look like: "We want to thank all of our amazing teachers for all of their hard work this year. As a token of our appreciation, we have included a copy of the Simple Beachside Cooking Book. It is filled with delicious recipes that will make your summer cooking a breeze! Be sure to check out The Pampered Chef for more recipes and convenient kitchen tools. I'm (your name), and I'm here to help you shop for all your kitchen needs. Use code (insert code) for a special discount on your next purchase!"

Hi there! I love your idea for the teacher gift bags. It's so thoughtful and perfect for the end of the school year. As for your flyer, how about something like this:"Thank you for all that you do to make our school a wonderful place for our children. As a token of our appreciation, we've put together these fun and beachy gift bags filled with goodies and a special surprise just for you. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I want to share with you the opportunity to host a cooking show and earn free products. It's a great way to gather friends and have fun while learning new recipes. Don't forget to check out the tropical recipes featured in the SBCB's cookbook included in your bag. And be sure to keep my business card handy for any future needs. Thank you again for all that you do and have a wonderful summer!"Hope this helps and good luck with your PTO presidency next year!

Related to Tropical Themed End of Year Teacher Gifts...need Flyer

What are some ideas for tropical themed end of year teacher gifts?

Some ideas for tropical themed end of year teacher gifts could be a beach towel, a potted plant with tropical flowers, a gift card to a tropical themed restaurant, or a set of tropical scented candles.

Do you have any suggestions for affordable tropical themed gifts?

Yes, some affordable tropical themed gifts could be a set of tropical flavored teas or a tropical scented hand lotion. You could also make a DIY gift basket filled with small tropical items like sunglasses, a travel-sized sunscreen, and a tropical flavored snack.

Can I personalize the gifts for my child's teacher?

Yes, you can personalize the gifts by adding a handwritten note or a small personalized item, such as a keychain or a mug with the teacher's name on it.

Do you have any packaging suggestions for the gifts?

To give the gifts a tropical feel, you could use a beach themed gift bag or wrap the gifts in colorful tissue paper. You could also tie a ribbon with a tropical pattern around the gifts.

Is there a discount for bulk orders?

Unfortunately, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to offer discounts on bulk orders. However, I can help you find cost-effective options for your tropical themed teacher gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies