• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Ideas for Open House & Mother's Day Gifts

In summary, a trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl traditionally used for making trifles, but can also be used for other desserts or as a decorative centerpiece. To use, simply layer desired ingredients and serve. The bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and can hold 12-16 servings. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The bowl is not safe for use in the oven or microwave, and a lid can be purchased separately for storing leftovers or transporting desserts.
chefkacey
Hi I am having my open house next week and I wanted to display the trifle bowl but needed ideas as to what to put in it. I figured with mother's day coming up it would be a nice gift. or any ideas at ohow to promote hwc with it? any ideas? thanks

Find some pretty pink flowers with long stems. Put rocks or clear marbles in the bottom (1/4 - 1/3 full), fill 1/2-way with water, then place the flowers inside. Makes a beautiful centerpiece, and you can highlight the HWC pink items with the pink flowers.

I did the fruit salad they show in the catalog.

**okay so I missed the part about hwc!! lol duh!!

Last edited:
Pink and white jellie beans maybe.............

what better to show it off then a gorgeous trifle! Everyone raves about the strawberry cream one.

I had a HUGE turn out when I put the shrimp around the rim and ice inside. It's on the flip chart picture. EVERYONE raved about it! AND it looked SO cute too!

What about punch?

Related to Trifle Bowl Ideas for Open House & Mother's Day Gifts

What is a trifle bowl and how do I use it?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl traditionally used to make and serve trifles, a layered dessert consisting of cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. However, it can also be used for other desserts, salads, or even as a decorative centerpiece. To use a trifle bowl, simply layer your desired ingredients in the bowl, starting with a base layer of cake or cookies, followed by fruit, custard or pudding, and finishing with whipped cream or topping. Repeat until the bowl is filled and serve.

What size is the trifle bowl and how much can it hold?

Our trifle bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures approximately 9 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height. It can hold about 12-16 servings, depending on the size of each serving.

Is the trifle bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trifle bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher's heat and detergents.

Can I use the trifle bowl in the oven or microwave?

No, the trifle bowl is made of glass and is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is intended for serving only.

Can I purchase a lid for the trifle bowl?

Yes, we offer a plastic lid specifically designed for our trifle bowl for purchase separately. It is great for storing leftovers or for transporting your dessert to a party or potluck. However, please note that the lid is not airtight or leak-proof, so it is not recommended for long-term storage or for liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chef cathy
  • babywings76