• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Transitioning to Full-Time PC Work: My Resignation and Next Steps

In summary, "Well Here Goes Nothin!" is a phrase that is commonly used to express uncertainty or hesitation before attempting something new or challenging. Its exact origin is unknown, but it has been used for many years in various forms. It is typically used in conversations to express a combination of excitement and nervousness before an important or uncertain event, and can also be used in a more casual manner to downplay the significance of a situation. However, it can also be used in a positive context to express confidence and determination. While it is a common phrase, it may not be appropriate to use in formal or professional settings.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I gave my notice today...I will be working PC full time starting in a few weeks.

:bugeye:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Good luck! You'll be great!!!! :D

Good luck!!!! :)

You go girl! :D

Thanks guys! I'm getting past the scared stage and into excitement!

Good for you! Now you will have that constant motivation to pick up that phone everyday. You can do it!!

Keeping that excitement will boost you!! Just keep your focus and you can do it!!!
Congratulations on your decision!!:party:

Yesterday I created a weekly work schedule. It is PACKED! I'm definitely not working part time! Now I just have to focus, stick to it and track. I need to have personal sales of $6000 / month to make the minimum we need for our bills. Overrides after that are "bonus"...so I need to get on the phone!

You can do it! There are a lot of people who do. I just got back from Maui last night... let me tell you, there are a lot of dedicate, focused women with this company who have a wealth of knowledge that they are willing to share. use every resource you can. YOU can do it!

What is "Well Here Goes Nothin!"?

"Well Here Goes Nothin!" is a common phrase used to express a feeling of uncertainty or hesitation before attempting something new or challenging.

Where did the phrase "Well Here Goes Nothin!" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used for many years in various forms such as "Here goes nothing" or "Well, here we go." It is often used as a way to psych oneself up before taking a risk or trying something new.

How is "Well Here Goes Nothin!" typically used in conversation?

"Well Here Goes Nothin!" is usually used to express a combination of excitement and nervousness before an important or uncertain event. It can also be used in a more casual manner to jokingly downplay the significance of a situation.

Is "Well Here Goes Nothin!" always used in a negative or uncertain context?

No, "Well Here Goes Nothin!" can be used in a positive context as well. It can be used to express confidence and determination before embarking on a new adventure or taking on a challenge.

Can "Well Here Goes Nothin!" be used in formal settings?

While "Well Here Goes Nothin!" is a common phrase, it may not be appropriate to use in formal or professional settings. It is best used in casual conversations with friends or in situations where a more relaxed tone is appropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alora Rueth
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • CarolynnMaz