• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Booth with Stunning Pictures - See Examples Here!

In summary, the recommended size for pictures in the booth is 4x6 inches. The layout of the pictures can be customized to fit personal preference with options like single, double, or collage-style prints. A variety of props are provided for use in the pictures, and the printing process usually takes about 15 seconds per picture. Digital copies of the pictures can also be requested, either through email or on a USB drive.
milkangel
Hi does any one have pictures of a regular booth that is not the holiday ones? need to make the booth look good never done one before.

thank you that helps a lot. a little nerves baout it. so if you have any more ideas that would be great

Best advice is to keep it simple! The starter kit is plenty. Have some kind of hand out, recipe cards with your info are great. People usually do not throw away recipes. I really like to give them to the people that smile but keep walking. Sometimes it will make them take a 2nd look. If you do a give away have it be a small gift certificate, or free kitchen show.

thanks for your input

I've been reading advice on booths (I'm doing my first one in a couple weeks). What does a "Free Cooking Show" mean?

jjsima said:
I've been reading advice on booths (I'm doing my first one in a couple weeks). What does a "Free Cooking Show" mean?

That you'll provide the ingredients for your demo recipe instead of your host buying them. (I always try to do just ONE recipe. if I make a second, it's a QUICK/Cheap cake or something.)

I have some pics on here. Check the files under booths.

Related to Transform Your Booth with Stunning Pictures - See Examples Here!

1. What size pictures can be used for the booth?

The recommended size for pictures in the booth is 4x6 inches. This size fits perfectly in the designated photo slots and ensures high quality prints.

2. Can we customize the layout of the pictures?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the pictures to fit your preference. Our booth has various layout options, such as single, double, or even collage-style prints.

3. Are props provided for the pictures?

Yes, we provide a wide range of props for you to use in your pictures. From silly hats to fun signs, our prop collection will add an extra touch of excitement to your photo booth experience.

4. How long does it take for the pictures to be printed?

The printing process for each picture usually takes about 15 seconds. However, if there is a high volume of guests, it may take a bit longer.

5. Can we receive digital copies of the pictures?

Yes, we offer the option to receive digital copies of the pictures taken in the booth. You can either choose to have them emailed to you or provided on a USB drive at the end of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • ChefChillFL