• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Bathroom with Expert Contractor Tom Marstons' Drawing Slips

In summary, some people recommend Servicemagic.com while others recommend Tom Marston's Drawing Slips. Either way, printing 4 per page is a recommended step.
DebPC
Staff member
Tom Marstons Drawing SlipsI use these- I think they were on Chef Success quite awhile ago.

I use these but have them set up differently. I got them from him from his Kitchen Show live at conf. in 2005.

Make sure your printer is set to landscape and you print 4 to a page.

Thanks, I really like these, since they changed the DPS they aren't very helpful to me.

The downside to these is printing them out, but I will try for a while and see if it improves how people answer.
Have you had much success using these vs. the PC one's?

I haven't used the PC ones in 2 years!! I've been using Tom's all this time!! I like them!

I really miss having the "maybe" boxes. For those people who really want to, but are afraid to commit. I have thought about making my own then having them made into pads at Officemax. It is pretty cheap, but you have to do quite a few of them. I figure it would be a good thing to share with my team and we could go in together on them.

pampmomof3 said:
I use these but have them set up differently. I got them from him from his Kitchen Show live at conf. in 2005.

Make sure your printer is set to landscape and you print 4 to a page.

Kristi,
I am not sure what I am doing wrong - but it is only printing one per page - HELP!!! I really want to use these but I need to be able to print 4 per page.

dannyzmom said:
Kristi,
I am not sure what I am doing wrong - but it is only printing one per page - HELP!!! I really want to use these but I need to be able to print 4 per page.

Me too!! I'm ready to try something different and I like these but mine printed HUGE and filled the whole page (landscape)....great for people over 40 :bugeye: (hee hee...I can say that cause I'm one of them!!) but not very cost efficient or space saving.

Alright ladies!! Now keep in mind I have microsoft 2007 so mine could be a Little different from yours but you should be able to find it to print correctly!!

Steps:
Click Print
Go to properties and click on it
Go to the Finishing Tab
click on "4" pages per sheet

Go to the Basics Tab
Under Orientation
Click on Landscape

Hit okay and print!!!:D

Hope that helps!!:D

What are the best resources to find a contractor to do some bathroom work? I have no idea where do go for this. I want a new shower :)

Servicemagic.com

It lists contractors for all kinds of jobs.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Servicemagic.com

It lists contractors for all kinds of jobs.

--Jenny L

awesome thanks!!!

Greg I am glad that you asked this question I really want to redo my bathroom but I dont think I can do it myself.

We had Maintenance Made Simple do ours and were not happy - LOTS of issues. They sent a different guy and he fixed most of it but the caulking still needs to be done about every 14-20 showers. They even admitted that the tub should have been very slightly tilted but won't do it. I won't even go into what the first guy left in his wake.:grumpy::eek::mad:

I have to say though, then second guy was very competent and did what he could with what was there.

BTW: We had a bathtub replaced.

Wow good question Greg! Thanks for the advice

We just got our bathtub redone. We had Bathfitters come out and do it. They let you pay it off within a year-interest free. You can take longer but at the end of the year it will accrue all the interest. I am very please with the outcome. they just went right over the original tile.

Hey Greg, you should get something like this

I would ask around. Ask people who did your bathroom- are you happy with the work? I am not happy with the work in my bathroom- I would tell you the name of the guy and tell you to steer clear of him. The work was done, and it functions, but it was very messy. The guy who tried to do the work before was a complete dope. I won't tell you his name- he is related to me... I would rather buy a book and try to do it myself than have him back to "help" by doing work here.

SKwong said:
Hey Greg, you should get something like this

yup, pretty much what I was thinking :D

Related to Transform Your Bathroom with Expert Contractor Tom Marstons' Drawing Slips

1. What is "Transform Your Bathroom with Expert Contractor Tom Marstons' Drawing Slips"?

"Transform Your Bathroom with Expert Contractor Tom Marstons' Drawing Slips" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers design and remodel their bathrooms with the help of experienced contractor Tom Marstons.

2. How does the program work?

After purchasing the program, customers will receive drawing slips that they can use to plan and design their dream bathroom. These slips can then be submitted to Tom Marstons for his expert advice and recommendations.

3. What is included in the drawing slips?

The drawing slips include templates for various bathroom layouts, as well as spaces for customers to draw and customize their desired design. They also include a checklist of essential items to consider when remodeling a bathroom.

4. Can I use the drawing slips for any type of bathroom remodel?

Yes, the drawing slips can be used for any type of bathroom remodel, whether it's a small update or a complete renovation. They are designed to help customers envision and plan their ideal bathroom.

5. Is Tom Marstons available for in-person consultations?

No, Tom Marstons is not available for in-person consultations. However, customers can submit their drawing slips and receive personalized recommendations and advice from him through email or phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• traci davis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Susan M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pc_jessica