• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training New Consultants: Effective Strategies for Success

In summary, the Welcome Book that you can order from the Paperwork Supply List is what my Director recommended. Anne started out by asking the new recruit what questions they had and then listened and took notes. She then went through the Recipe For Success with them. She also plans to get them to create short term goals to meet.
AJPratt
Silver Member
What do you use when training a new consultant?

The Welcome Book that you can order from the Paperwork Supply List is what my Director recommended. I just sit down with them when they get their kit and I go through the Recipe For Success with them. I just try to highlight the important things. Just be there to answer any questions that they have. Sometimes I have to go to my director for helop with my recruits.
Ok a lot of the time :p

This is what I have so far. It is from various sources (inlcuding here) then tweeked by me.

Attachments

• Debi's Super Starter Training Checklist.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Debi's Things You Can Do While You're Waiting for Your Kit to Arrive.doc
    27 KB · Views: 352
  • Debi's Pampered Partner Tutorial.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Debi's Kitchen Show Basic Training.doc
    46 KB · Views: 483
  • Debi's Helpful Tips When Placing Your First Paperwork Supply Order.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 396
More. And I'm a total dork because I put my name at the beginning of all my files. :p I have SOOOO many things I've saved for future editing and use or for reference, it's the only way I can tell what I've already edited.

Attachments

• Debi's Excuses.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Debi's Getting Started with Pampered Partner.pdf
    68.2 KB · Views: 417
  • Debi's Goal Worksheet.doc
    26 KB · Views: 455
  • Debi's Griffin Team Statement.doc
    24 KB · Views: 399
  • Debi's Connect with Customers.pdf
    544 KB · Views: 389
PamperedChefDebi said:
More. And I'm a total dork because I put my name at the beginning of all my files. :p I have SOOOO many things I've saved for future editing and use or for reference, it's the only way I can tell what I've already edited.

That is not dorky Debi that is smart.

Anne,
There is a booklet on paperwork supply entitled Training Super Starters. It takes you through everything step-by-step. #AF15
It's only $2.50 and it's an excellent tool!

training a new recruitThe first and most important thing I did with my new recruit, was to say ok what questions do YOU have about this business and how can I help you with them. and then really listen maybe even takes some notes. then work on their questions and go through the welcome book and maybe highlight the PC BIBLE. (our gray notebook, my recruits catchy name for it...LOL)

This has really worked out for me because our meeting starts out all about them. I have one recruit, and have trained 3 others, unfortunately not mine. Long story.

flora

OMG! I am completely overwhelmed by all the AWESOME advice!

Debi~These are great...I hope you don't mind but I borrowed some to use with my new recruits!

Please!! Use them! Like I said, I got some of it from here anyway. :) I also start out with an Interview. I listened to the CD about Interviewing New Recruits several times! I first want to know why they're interested and what they want out of the business so I can help them achieve their goals, not mine. Now, I have to admit, I only have three recruits BUT my Director is FABULOUS (Sandi Griffin, got her ruby ring last year) and she was training me way before I ever even signed because I was always asking questions.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Please!! Use them! Like I said, I got some of it from here anyway. :) I also start out with an Interview. I listened to the CD about Interviewing New Recruits several times! I first want to know why they're interested and what they want out of the business so I can help them achieve their goals, not mine. Now, I have to admit, I only have three recruits BUT my Director is FABULOUS (Sandi Griffin, got her ruby ring last year) and she was training me way before I ever even signed because I was always asking questions.

Love your documents (I saved several). I might use a few at time with my new recruits... I worry about overwhelming them. I LOVE the way you spell out the getting started on PP. Thank you so much for sharing all of these. I like that you save with your name! :)

I do know I plan to get them to create short term goals to meet. Here's the super starter sheet my director sent me (I am trying to get myself to USE them - this training is so new to me!!!

Last edited:

What is the purpose of training new recruits?

The purpose of training new recruits is to equip them with the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully perform their job duties and contribute to the overall success of the organization.

How long does training for new recruits typically last?

The length of training for new recruits can vary depending on the specific job role and company, but it usually lasts anywhere from a few days to several weeks.

What topics are typically covered in new recruit training?

The topics covered in new recruit training may include company culture, policies and procedures, job-specific skills, safety protocols, and any other necessary information for the new recruits to perform their jobs effectively.

Who is responsible for conducting new recruit training?

New recruit training is typically conducted by experienced employees or trainers within the company who have a deep understanding of the company's operations and can effectively teach the necessary skills and knowledge to new recruits.

How can the effectiveness of new recruit training be measured?

The effectiveness of new recruit training can be measured through various methods, such as performance evaluations, feedback from supervisors and colleagues, and tracking the new recruits' progress and success in their job roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie