• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Potentials in New Pplus???

In summary, the conversation was about how to mark a customer as a potential recruit lead in the P3 program. Both individuals were having trouble finding the option, but one mentioned using the "Add to Contact List" feature and creating a new task for follow up. Another person mentioned that the option is located under the "Status" section on the customer's profile page. They also commented on the clunkiness of the program.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Ok, I should totally know how to do this, but I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank.

I'm entering a show right now into P3 and I can not for the life of me figure out where to mark if a customer is a potential recruit lead. I had 3 people that asked for recruiting packets the other night and I'd like to keep track of them in the new program, but I'm just not seeing it. I see where to mark if they booked, but not if their a potential...

Can someone please help! LoL

Funny you should ask but I am having the same problem :)
The only thing I have found that you could do is under the name and address tab next to their name their is the look up tool and then a clip board with a p[lus. That will add a new task for that person and that is where I entered potential recruit info and when to follow, I have also used it for replacement parts and returns and potential bookings without dates. If there is another way hopefully someone will chime in. I just taught a tele-class in PP3, so it floored me that I didn't know!
Hope that helps :)

When you enter their name, you click on Add to Contact List. Then under that it says Edit Contact. Once the contact window pops up, you can click on the box marked Potential Recruit on the right.As Cheryl mentioned, you'll have to make a new task for follow up as well. PP3 is a little clunky that way. It's annoying.

ahhhh, I keep forgetting about the add to contacts, so annoying! Yes Deb, you are right, totally clunky that way!

Hi there! Don't worry, it's easy to overlook certain features in the P3 program. To mark a customer as a potential recruit lead, you will need to go to the "Customers" tab and click on the customer's name. On the customer's profile page, there is an option to mark them as a potential recruit lead. It's located under the "Status" section, just below where you would mark if they booked a show. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

What is "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus"?

"Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" is a feature that allows users to monitor and track the potential of new products in the Pplus system. It provides insights on the performance and growth of these products, helping users make informed decisions.

How does "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" work?

Once a product is added to the Pplus system, "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" collects data on its sales, customer reviews, and other relevant metrics. This data is then analyzed and presented in a user-friendly dashboard for easy tracking and monitoring.

Can I customize the metrics tracked in "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus"?

Yes, "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" allows users to select and customize the metrics they want to track for each product. This can be done through the settings or preferences section of the feature.

Is "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" available for all products?

Yes, "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" is available for all products in the Pplus system. It is a standard feature that can be accessed by all users.

Is there a cost for using "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus"?

No, "Tracking Potentials in New Pplus" is included in the basic Pplus subscription and does not require any additional fees or charges. All users have access to this feature as part of their subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Sheila