• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Packages: Hope for Delivery by Weds!

In summary, the conversation discusses various experiences with Fed Ex and UPS deliveries. One person had a box arrive on the next business day instead of Saturday, while another had consistent issues with UPS deliveries and eventually switched to Fed Ex. There is also a mention of inconsistent services depending on the drivers and locations. Overall, the conversation shows concern over timely and accurate deliveries from these companies.
Chef_2_Four
One of my boxes has already arrived. another was supposed to be here yesterday. when I checked today it says it will be delivered on the next business day. do they not deliver on saturday? oh and let's hope/pray that my 3rd box that hasn't left IL yet will be here by Weds not scheduled until friday or that a wedding shower gift is in the box I don't have yet! the wedding shower is Thursday!!!

Fed Ex does deliver on Saturdays - I'm guessing next business day is Fed Ex's next business day. Hope you get your things soon!

I have had NOTHING but problems with my shipments since we have gone to FED EX. They delivered one order to a wrong address and left it with the man at the door because he told the deliverer "I think my wife knows this lady". Luckily she did and did give it to her. I had another delivery that showed it was delivered to my porch on a certain date and I was here all day and had my door open so I would be sure to see him. It did not show up until 3 DAYS LATER!!!!! And when I confronted the man he stuttered and stammered and never could explain how that happened. I watched a deliverer deliver a show to a wrong house and stopped him and made him follow me to the correct address. Sorry so long but it has been simply one thing after another!! I want my man in brown!!!

I guess it just depends on the drivers. I have had days where I was anxiously awaiting something I had earned only to find they did not attempt the delivery on Saturday so I had to wait until Tuesday (next business day) but I have gotten Saturday deliveries. My Fed Ex guy even coverd my products with a plastic bag he provided when it was pouring rain here a few weeks ago.

I dont get deliveries on Sat but I do get them on Mon

Both of my regular drivers (for Fed Ex and UPS) are great so I have no complaints or differences in service -- HOWEVER, the substitute fed ex guy was awful...

I'm the opposite. My UPS driver was a NIGHTMARE. He delivered it to each house around me but mine. We live at 2112. He's had it at 2112 on the two paralell streets, 2117, 2119, 2121, 2111, 2114.... :/ He has delivered other peoples things to our house as well.

I called UPS several times to complain, but to no avail. They would assure me they would take care of the problem. Sure. When I was home once and saw him dropping my package off to 2117, I came out waved at the driver to stop him. He saw me and starter to drive off until I went down the stairs to talk to him, and out of the window, very surly said "Are you one of the the ones that complains about me?" and then drove off.

There are words for people like him, but my momma taught me not to say those words. I sure do think them though. Yeah.

So -- about a week later we switched to Fed Ex and I did cartwheels. Fed ex has never messed up my shipments I had had a lot less breakage and the driver is so nice. He always brings it up my staris and puts it right at my door and rings the bell. When me and the kids are out on the porch or playing i the yard he says hello to them as well. :D

If I EVER have a choice in sending packages is FedEx or DHL for me. UPS can take a hike. :mad:

It's sad to hear there are so many inconsistencies in service from these companies however. It really does depend on who you deal with.

This is the first "problem" I have had and it's not really a problem jut worried that I won't get my stuff in time since they didn't deliver yesterday. Hopefully things will get better for everyone!!

Jennie4PC said:
I dont get deliveries on Sat but I do get them on Mon

I am the same way! It all depends on what it available in your area. Not eerywhere is fortunate to get Saturday delivery.

PaulaP said:
I have had NOTHING but problems with my shipments since we have gone to FED EX. They delivered one order to a wrong address and left it with the man at the door because he told the deliverer "I think my wife knows this lady". Luckily she did and did give it to her. I had another delivery that showed it was delivered to my porch on a certain date and I was here all day and had my door open so I would be sure to see him. It did not show up until 3 DAYS LATER!!!!! And when I confronted the man he stuttered and stammered and never could explain how that happened. I watched a deliverer deliver a show to a wrong house and stopped him and made him follow me to the correct address. Sorry so long but it has been simply one thing after another!! I want my man in brown!!!

Your story sound like my expierence with the guys in brown..so maybe it not the "company" its the "individual" assigned to you.... somthing for us to all keep in mind!

mheat923 said:
Your story sound like my expierence with the guys in brown..so maybe it not the "company" its the "individual" assigned to you.... somthing for us to all keep in mind!
I agree. No matter what company you are dealing with there will be problem bozo's to deal with. If you have a difficult delivery guy, make him your friend. Feed him (if you don't see him then leave something where he will drop the box). Thank him when he DOES DO something right. Kill him with niceness and he'll come around. If not, get on your knees and pray for a new driver.

I guess I've been blessed with both UPS and Fed Ex having excellent drivers - they see me around my town and wave. My Fed Ex guy loves that I keep him in business with my show shipments and is kind enough to put my stuff right in my house. My UPS guy was bummed that he didn't have the PC shipments anymore but he still gets to deliver my QVC orders and other ones. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones - no complaints from me!

I'm with you Gina... I have the best of both worlds (UPS & FedEx)... as far as drivers - they are both awesome. Chris (FE) is super when he delivers to my house. He siad his route has doubled since the first of the year...but he is not ocmplaining... He always makes sure the packages are secure and DRY!! Paul (UPS) is a friend of the family and we still get some deliveries from him - it is good that we can still chat from time to time....

ALL of my delivers from both companies have ALWAYS been AOK....Lucky Me!!;)

Hey Gina,

They must like us Ginas:)

A customer had her outlet order delivered to me and when it came on Saturday the box was mangled and obviously re-taped (poorly). Anyway, she had ordered 3 items and only the thermometer was in the box (and tons of packing paper) and that box was mangled too.

HO is sending the order again (even the thermometer - she said "that way if it's damaged she'll already have the new one" and I didn't have to return it). I haven't had a chance to check it out but at the very least I have an extra probe for mine!

My FedEx guy is kind of grumpy but I try to greet him when ever I see him. I think he may be softening. He was driving a rental truck this time and I asked him what happened to his truck - blew the engine! I commented that it looked like the box must have gotten in the cross fire and that someone didn't know how to re-tape boxes. He just shook his head and we chuckled about it.

[sarcasm] Ha Ha.
Not happy that she has to wait longer for her stuff though!! But is sure doesn't pay to blame the messenger - I doubt he did that to the box.

Related to Tracking Packages: Hope for Delivery by Weds!

1. How can I track my package from Pampered Chef?

To track your package from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account on our website and go to the "Order History" section. From there, you will be able to see the status of your package and track its location as it makes its way to you.

2. What if my package does not arrive by the estimated delivery date?

If your package does not arrive by the estimated delivery date of Wednesday, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We will do our best to track down your package and ensure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my package?

If your package has not already been shipped, you may be able to change the delivery address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your package has already been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes to the delivery address.

4. What shipping carrier do you use to deliver packages?

We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver our packages, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. The carrier used for your specific package will be determined based on the destination and the most efficient delivery method.

5. Can I track my package internationally?

Yes, you can track your package internationally. However, please note that the estimated delivery date may vary for international shipments, and tracking information may not be available for all countries. Please contact our customer service team for more information about tracking international packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Becca_in_MD