• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking a Feb. 29th Adjustment - Can I Look It Up?

In summary, the best way to track a Feb. 29th adjustment is by logging into your account on the company or organization's website or app. If you do not have an account, you can contact customer service for assistance. The adjustment may show up on your bank statement as a separate line item. If the adjustment was made by someone else, you may need to contact them directly. It is important to check the company's policies or contact customer service to determine if there is a time limit for tracking adjustments.
heat123
Silver Member
Is there any way to look up an adjustment that was processed?
A customer wanted to do one for a broken stone but she lost her dup reciept and RA# info I sent. Can I look that info up or do I have to call HO to get another RA#? This adj. was processed on Feb. 29th.

TIA!

Yup. Look up shipment status on CC. On that first page change it to say history for the last 60 days. Then click on Adjustment status. You should be able to see the number there.

Or you can check if you still have the email they sent you.Or just call the Solution Center and they'll give you the info.

Can't do either right now as I lost the email and HO is closed, so I did look it up on CC though, thanks Sarah! Ya learn something new everyday!

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with your question. If you have the customer's name and the date the adjustment was processed, I can definitely look up the information for you. However, if you do not have that information, it would be best to contact our Home Office to obtain another RA# for the customer. They will be able to assist you further with this matter. Thank you for your understanding. Have a great day!

1. How can I track my Feb. 29th adjustment?

The best way to track your Feb. 29th adjustment is by logging into your account on the website or app of the company or organization that made the adjustment. You should be able to view the details of the adjustment and any changes that were made on that date.

2. Can I look up the Feb. 29th adjustment if I don't have an account?

If you do not have an account with the company or organization that made the Feb. 29th adjustment, you may not be able to look it up. However, you can contact their customer service team and provide them with details of the adjustment to see if they can provide any information.

3. Will the Feb. 29th adjustment show up on my bank statement?

Yes, if the adjustment was made to a transaction that appears on your bank statement, it will most likely show up as a separate line item with the adjustment details and the date it was made (Feb. 29th).

4. Can I track a Feb. 29th adjustment made by someone else?

If the adjustment was made to your account or a transaction that involves you, you should be able to track it by logging into your account. If the adjustment was made by someone else, you may need to contact them directly to inquire about it.

5. Is there a time limit for tracking a Feb. 29th adjustment?

There may be a time limit for tracking a Feb. 29th adjustment, depending on the company or organization that made it. It is best to check their policies or contact their customer service team to find out if there is a specific time frame for tracking adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • slj1229
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412