• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Recruiter in May: Join Me in the Private Box at NC General Session

In summary, Carolyn learned that she was #7 in recruiting in May for her NSED's first 3 lines, which earned her seating in her private box seats at NC general session.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just learned this morning that I was #7 in recruiting in May for my NSED's first 3 lines...this earns me seating in her private box seats at NC general session - how cool is that!?!?

That's awesome!! Congratulations!! You're going to have an awesome time at conference with allof your accomplishments!:D

Congratulations Carolyn! That's fantastic!:D

Wow keep on tooting (doing the Happy Dance for you). What's your secret?:D

Private Box Seats?So, how does seating work at Conference? I've been to the Longaberger and the Creative Memories conventions and seating was a free for all - mad stampede by a bunch of women wanting to get up front - not a pretty picture. But it doesn't sound like TPC follows the OK Corral methodology - so can someone who has been there tell us what to expect?

NC SeatingLast year, there was a section in the front reserved for those who would be walking the stage at some point. The number of seats varied per event.

Then, there were the box seats. They had the Executive Director's name on a banner, and they could invite people from their downline to sit with them, based on sales, recruiting, etc.

Well worth having at least one person in charge of getting seats at each GC so you can be sure to sit together!

HTH

Thanks for the info Nikke!!

Well, my Director will be up front somewhere - she always makes TPC! And I guess her little followers will just be sitting amongst the masses - ha ha!

Now if the box seats are assigned to Exec Dir, then the Home Office Direct folks (like me) don't get a box. Man, somebody in the food chain above me better climb that ladder! So, when I do something awesome, there is a box to be invited to!

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome!! Congratulations!! You're going to have an awesome time at conference with allof your accomplishments!:D

Thanks Becky!
Last year was my very first NC and I walked as director -- I said to my husband that I was now looking forward to NC years and years down the road when I walk as AD...I never thought I'd have anything at all to be celebrating this year!

Related to Top Recruiter in May: Join Me in the Private Box at NC General Session

1. What is the "Top Recruiter in May" event?

The "Top Recruiter in May" event is a recognition and reward program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the highest number of new recruits in the month of May. It is a way for us to celebrate and thank our top performing consultants for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I become a top recruiter in May?

To become a top recruiter in May, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and actively recruit new members to your team during the month of May. The more recruits you bring in, the higher your chances of being recognized as a top recruiter. We provide resources and support to help you reach your recruiting goals.

3. What are the benefits of being a top recruiter in May?

As a top recruiter in May, you will receive special recognition at our NC General Session event and will be invited to join us in the private box. This is a great opportunity to network with other top performers and learn from their success. Additionally, you will receive special perks and rewards from Pampered Chef for your outstanding recruiting efforts.

4. Can I still attend the NC General Session if I am not a top recruiter in May?

Yes, the NC General Session is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, the private box experience and special perks are only available to top recruiters in May. We encourage all consultants to strive for this achievement and join us in celebrating their success.

5. How can I track my recruiting progress for the month of May?

You can track your recruiting progress through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "My Team" tab to view your recruits and their progress. Our team is also available to assist you and provide updates on your recruiting numbers throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • chefmoseley