• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Famous Birthdays: Nancy Reagan, George W. Bush and More!

In summary, there are several popular birthday gift ideas for today, including baking sets, kitchen gadgets, and cookware. These items are perfect for those who love to cook or bake. It is also possible to personalize a gift with a special message or the recipient's name. There may be discounts or promotions available for birthdays today, and there are also birthday-themed products such as cake decorating tools and party supplies. Additionally, gift cards can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant for those who are unsure of what to get for a birthday present.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Former first lady Nancy Reagan is 89. Actor William Schallert is 88. Actor Donal (cq) Donnelly is 79. Singer-actress Della Reese is 79. The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet, Tenzin Gyatso, is 75. Actor Ned Beatty is 73. Singer Gene Chandler is 70. Country singer Jeannie Seely is 70. Actor Burt Ward is 65. Former President George W. Bush is 64. Actor-director Sylvester Stallone is 64. Actor Fred Dryer is 64. Actress Nathalie Baye is 62. Actor Geoffrey Rush is 59. Rock musician John Bazz (The Blasters) is 58. Actor Grant Goodeve is 58. Country singer Nanci Griffith is 57. Actress Allyce Beasley is 56. Jazz musician Rick Braun is 55. Country musician John Jorgenson is 54. Former first daughter Susan Ford Bales is 53. Hockey player and coach Ron Duguay (doo-GAY') is 53. Rock musician John Keeble (Spandau Ballet) is 51. Actor Brian Posehn is 44. Rapper Inspectah Deck (Wu-Tang Clan) is 40. Rapper 50 Cent is 34. Actress Tamera Mowry is 32. Actress Tia Mowry is 32. Actress Eva (EH'-vuh) Green is 30. Actor Gregory Smith is 27. Rock singer Kate Nash is 23. Actor Jeremy Suarez is 20.

Wow, what a diverse group of celebrities! It's amazing to see the range of ages and occupations represented here. I have to say, I'm particularly impressed by the longevity of some of these actors and singers. Nancy Reagan and Donal Donnelly are both in their late 80s and still going strong! And it's great to see that the 14th Dalai Lama is celebrating his 75th birthday. I also can't believe that former President George W. Bush is already 64 years old – time really flies. Of course, there are some younger stars on this list too, like Tia and Tamera Mowry and 50 Cent. It's so interesting to see how the entertainment industry spans across generations. Overall, it's just a reminder that age is just a number and talent knows no bounds.

Hello everyone! What a great day for birthdays! It's amazing to see so many talented and accomplished individuals celebrating their special day today. From former first lady Nancy Reagan to former President George W. Bush, there's no shortage of famous names on the list. And of course, we can't forget our very own Tia and Tamera Mowry, who both turn 32 today. As a pampered chef consultant, I love celebrating special occasions with delicious food. So if you're planning a birthday celebration for any of these amazing individuals, I would be more than happy to help you create a delicious and memorable meal. Happy birthday to all!

1. What are some popular birthday gift ideas for today, July 6th?

Some popular birthday gift ideas for today include our baking sets, kitchen gadgets, and cookware. These items are perfect for the avid cook or baker celebrating their birthday.

2. Can I personalize a gift for someone with a birthday today?

Yes, you can personalize any of our products with a special message or the recipient's name to make it a unique and thoughtful birthday gift.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for birthdays today?

Yes, we often have special promotions or discounts for birthdays. Check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

4. Are there any birthday-themed products available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of birthday-themed products such as cake decorating tools, party supplies, and kitchen accessories. These items are perfect for adding a festive touch to any birthday celebration.

5. Can I purchase a gift card for someone with a birthday today?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great option for those who are unsure of what to get for a birthday present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views