• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Your First Bridal Party: Sending Gifts to the Bride or Maid of Honor?

In summary, when doing a bridal party, it is recommended to send the gifts directly to the bride or to the maid of honor as the host. If sending to the bride, the consultant should separate out the gifts on a separate order and note on the receipt which items are gifts for the bride and which are for the purchaser. This helps the host of the show know who gets what. The host benefits should be put on the bride's order as she is the co-host. Some consultants also have the show delivered to them and sort the gifts themselves.
Jdusa
I am doing my first bridal party next month and have been reading a lot of the (helpful) posts. But here is another question. Are you sending the gifts directly to the bride or to the host of the party? In this case the maid of honor. If to the bride, how are you separating out what people ordered for themselves?

Bumping.... that is a good question and I would to know too.

I have put the Bride in as a co-host-for her free and half-price. You can click the "direct shipping" option if it needs to mailed to a different destination and pay the S&H as a gift to the bride. I then enter a separate order for the bride and put all of her gifts on her own receipt ( I'll pay that shipping $4.00 as a consultant gift). This works unless there are alot of credit card payments OR the guest has spent $60 total (including their own items and gifts for the bride), then those items need to be on the original purchasers receipt. I note on the receipt which items are gifts for the bride and which items are for the purchaser-this helps the host of the show know who gets what. The host can then box them up for the bride.
Maybe other consultants have different ideas, but this what I do, Hopefully this helps and isn't too confusing.
Deb

I leave all orders on under the name of the purchaser. Before I close the show I put in an order on the bride's name and list all the gifts. I print that off and then delete the order. I mark on it who gave her what.

The bride is the co-host so the host benefits are put on her order in her name as co-host. If you put the gifts under the bride's name as co-host they don't count toward the benefits.

Doing it this way, the bride has a record of who gave her what in a "receipt" and the gifter has a receipt of the gift she bought. (Kind of like a gift receipt except the price is on the bride's copy too.)

I have the shows delivered to me and I sort for them.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first bridal party! It's always exciting to be a part of such a special occasion. In my experience, it's best to send the gifts directly to the bride. This way, she can open them and see all the wonderful items that her friends and family have purchased for her. As for separating out what people ordered for themselves, I usually make a list of the items and who ordered them and give it to the bride so she knows who to thank for each gift. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with the party!

Related to Tips for Your First Bridal Party: Sending Gifts to the Bride or Maid of Honor?

1. What is the best way to plan a successful 1st bridal party?

The best way to plan a successful 1st bridal party is to start by setting a budget and creating a guest list. From there, decide on a theme and choose a venue that fits within your budget. Don't forget to incorporate fun activities and games to keep the guests entertained!

2. How many people should I invite to the 1st bridal party?

The number of guests you invite to the 1st bridal party will depend on your budget and the size of the venue. Typically, a bridal party can range from 10-20 guests, but it ultimately depends on the preferences of the bride and groom.

3. What type of food should I serve at the 1st bridal party?

The type of food you serve at the 1st bridal party will depend on the time of day and the theme of the party. For a brunch or lunch party, consider serving finger foods and light bites. For an evening party, you can opt for a buffet-style dinner or a sit-down meal. Don't forget to accommodate any dietary restrictions of your guests.

4. What is a good gift idea for the bride-to-be at the 1st bridal party?

A thoughtful gift for the bride-to-be at the 1st bridal party could be something she can use in her new home, such as kitchen gadgets or a personalized serving platter. You can also consider gifting her a spa day or a gift certificate for a fun experience to help her relax before the big day.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the 1st bridal party?

Pampered Chef products are perfect for a 1st bridal party, as they offer a variety of kitchen and cooking tools that the bride-to-be can use in her new home. You can incorporate them into the party by hosting a Pampered Chef demonstration or by using their products in the food preparation and serving at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • leshelman