• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Submitting Multiple Farmer's Market Orders Quickly

In summary, the farmer's market orders need to be submitted as a show, but the shipping charges need to be considered.
yummy4tummy
I got a few orders from a Farmer's Market that I NEED to submit today (about $80 worth) I don't want to put them through as each individual order and I am not sending them direct shipping...just to me. 1 paid cash, 2 cc so I can't send them all as a 1 person order. Can I submit it as a show that Didn't meet the "criteria" without having to pay too much more. I honestly have tried to get other orders to tack on but no go. I really need to get this order in TODAY. Any advice? Thanks

The two cc orders will have to go in separately, but you could add the cash order to one of them.

Thanks... that is what I was afraid of. Trying to come up with a "creative" way to do it because I only charge them $4 s/h (very small ticket items) cause I need all the sales I can get without running them off with direct shipping charges

I am now and have struggled with that. I have usually been fortunate enough to hold the orders just long enough to reach out to simply everybody and boost it up to a show--but it stressed me. I now have orders from a tiny party I held in Iowa leading up to conference. I have about $64.oo worth of orders and am wondering about how to handle the shipping charges if more people add on that are not from that area---direct shipping is all I can do and hope the orders are substantial enough. I am hoping for miraculous orders and a brainstorm to come. I would like to make this party happen. It helps with travel expenses for my taxes--since I traveled to Iowa to have the show--wink wink. I know how you feel--orders without a real show are confusing.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a bit of a dilemma with your orders from the Farmer's Market. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I totally understand the importance of getting orders in on time. My suggestion would be to submit the orders as a "catalog show" rather than a traditional show. This way, you can combine all of the orders and submit them as one larger order, rather than multiple smaller ones. This should help with any additional costs and make it easier for you to submit them all at once. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with your orders!

Related to Tips for Submitting Multiple Farmer's Market Orders Quickly

What is the purpose of "Quick Advice Needed Asap"?

The purpose of "Quick Advice Needed Asap" is to seek quick and immediate guidance or suggestions on a particular matter or situation.

How can I get quick advice?

You can get quick advice by reaching out to someone you trust and asking for their input or by posting your question on online forums or social media platforms.

Is there a time limit for receiving advice?

There is no specific time limit for receiving advice, but it is important to communicate the urgency of your situation to the person you are seeking advice from.

What kind of situations can I seek quick advice for?

You can seek quick advice for a wide range of situations such as work-related issues, personal problems, relationship troubles, health concerns, and more.

How can I ensure the advice I receive is reliable?

To ensure the reliability of the advice you receive, it is important to seek it from a trusted source or someone with relevant knowledge and experience in the matter. It is also important to consider multiple perspectives and do your own research before making any decisions based on the advice given.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjspchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefinHarmony