• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting a Successful Bridal Shower Show | Ideas & Games Included

In summary, some unique ideas for a bridal shower show include a cooking demonstration, wine and cheese tasting, and DIY spa day. To ensure a smooth event, plan ahead, assign tasks, and have a schedule. Fun games to play include "Bridal Bingo," "How Well Do You Know the Bride?," and "The Newlywed Game." To involve the bride, have her participate in activities or open gifts for thank you notes. To make the event memorable, consider a personalized menu, a themed photo booth, or a memory book with photos and messages from guests.
angelkatey
I'm still learning and had a lady call me last night and wants to host a bridal shower show. What is the best way to do this? Do you recommend any pre-show preparation or other things I need to know to make it the best possible show? Any and all ideas and hints will be appreciated. Also, any good clean games to play for a bridal shower show? Thanks!

A Bridal Shower is just like any other show except, you gear it towards the Bride... maybe some shower games. I would just do one recipe, and display some of the Simple Additions pieces. To decorate them for a Bridal Fair, all I did was buy three premade bows at a craft store and tie them to the top. For something so simple, it looked great! Usually someone else will host the shower... you could always award tickets for anyone who brings a PC recipe.

There are so many great ideas available. Do a files search on CS for "shower" or "bridal" and there will be some great ideas for games.

Make sure to have the bride do a wishlist of everything she wants. Also check out http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=9132&page=2 starting at post 40 - are files you can use with I think shipping labels that you put on index cards, take out what the bride wants and either put them in a basket or on a board for people to take the one(s) they want to buy for the bride.

Don't forget to remind them that they can buy gifts for themselves as well as for the bride.

Related to Tips for Hosting a Successful Bridal Shower Show | Ideas & Games Included

1. What are some unique ideas for a bridal shower show?

Some unique ideas for a bridal shower show include having a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, hosting a wine and cheese tasting, or having a DIY spa day with homemade scrubs and masks.

2. How can I make sure the bridal shower show runs smoothly?

To ensure a smooth bridal shower show, make sure to plan ahead and have all necessary supplies on hand. Assign tasks to different guests to help with set up and clean up. Also, have a schedule for the event to keep things organized.

3. What are some fun games to play at a bridal shower show?

Some fun games to play at a bridal shower show include "Bridal Bingo," "How Well Do You Know the Bride?," and "The Newlywed Game." You can also have a recipe exchange or a cooking contest using Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I involve the bride in the bridal shower show?

There are many ways to involve the bride in the bridal shower show. You can have her participate in the cooking demonstration or have her be the judge of the cooking contest. You can also have her open gifts and write down who gave each one for thank you notes.

5. How can I make the bridal shower show memorable for the guests?

To make the bridal shower show memorable for guests, consider creating a personalized menu using the bride's favorite foods or incorporating a theme. You can also have a photo booth with fun props or create a memory book with photos and messages from the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies