• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Newbie: Starting with the Super Starter Kit in September

S
sarahmarie
I have yet to order my Super Starter Kit but I am very excited about it! I am wanting to start in September. I am 19 and work full-time but I love to cook and I want to get involved in this awesome company. Does anyone have any advice or warnings for a newbie?
Thanks so much!

Hey sarahmarie,
I'm also 19 and I've been selling for over one year. This is the greatest company!!! I've been able to quit a full time and part-time job b/c of the income I'm bringing in from Pampered Chef!!! Good Luck on starting your new business! You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to chat since we are the the same age and all!!!

I don't have any warnings for you but my advice is to try to get as many shows in in your first three months so you can all the SS free product!!!!

You will soon see that joining with PC is an awesome decision! Take it from me; when I was deciding whether or not to join, I kept asking my director--what's the catch? Because it all sounded too good to be true! Well, there really is no catch! The only minimum is to sell $200 every other month. VERY easy! This is the most rewarding job I have ever had. The products are awesome, the company is awesome, and the people that you'll meet are awesome too:) Rest assured, if you decide to join, I believe you won't regret it! (and this site is very helpful as well!)

Hey Sarahmarie! I am 21 and have been with PC since I was 19. My advice would be to tell everyone at your full-time job that you are now selling PC and ask everyone to host a show for you. Every person on the planet has their own set of friends that would come, and no one knows ONLY the same people as someone else (If that makes any sense) I see every person as a potential host with their own set of friends. I have had trouble in the past being so young getting people to see me as if I know what I am doing. People are going to treat you like you don't know anything because you are young, but you just have to find the people that trust you and value your advice!

I haven't seen many younger PC consultants, but I'm sure there is more than me and Tiff out there. (Hey Tiff!!) Good luck, and remember this is YOUR business!!

Sarahmarie,
I say you have nothing to lose!! I was someone who hated to cook and didn't like speaking in front of others, but I thought I'd give it a try. And I LOVE it!! Here I am over three years later and this experience has been incredible. The people are great, the products are awesome and what you learn about yourself in the process is priceless. I discovered skills I didn't know I had and it's really helped me come out of my shell. I say go for it!!

If there are any questions that I can try to answer for you, please feel free to email me. Or post them here. If you're like many of us, you'll become addicted to this website! It's the BEST!!:D

My name is Gillian, and I am addicted to Chef Success!!!

Welcome aboard sarahmarie. This is the best site to get ideas and also to ask questions. The best advice I have for you is to be yourself towards other people. The products sell themselves, you just give them an extra boost and demonstrate them. Good luck to you.

My advice.... ask all your friends and family to help start your new Biz and hopefully you get a good response from them by booking your first 3 months worth of shows!!! Good luck!

gilliandanielle said:

LOL:D My name is Lacy & I'm addicted too!

Way to go, I used to sell Mary Kay~ PC is sooooooooooo much better. My advice is to sell,sell,sell. Don't be afraid to step out of you comfort zone. Tell everyone you sell pc. You'd be amazed at the people who order or want to host a show just from a little conversation you had with them. Also, know that you are going to have bad shows, bad months, but hold your head up high and know that the next show, the next month will be better. Good luck!! Katie

I coming out of the closet, My Name is Amanda and I am overly addicted to Chef Success and Pampered Chef! LOL

Welcome Sarahmarie. My advice to you is to do a little bit of PC everyday. Even if it is only making 1 phone call, organizing you paperwork or just simply trying a new recipe. The idea is to keep PC in your mind and staying excited. I find that when I have a bad show or something I find a way to be excited again by just making a recipe that requires PC tools. It reminds me why I love the products.

I love my business and the products and haven't regretted signing on with PC since I started.

what is this nancys printer? what is the web address?
also, where do you get PC shirts, etc?
Thanks!

gilliandanielle said:
Gill, I don't know for sure since I have missed the past few days to go to my little brother's wedding, but was this your way to get your name on every post on the page again:rolleyes: ??? LOL :p

Sarahmarie, this is to answer a few of your questions:

www.nancyweb.com
This is Nancy's it is a licensed merchandise vendor for PC.

https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus/default.aspx?MSCSAuth=5FB6BBA0725FD942DEFC5BDD0DF0460D510BE930388347F38E9D8A958999F19F7329DB004E1F2A806274E7558E7CC8C6CF3E642DCB5730E46DB54AB4B5C0C219216A4BAFF084047CBA6CE7EFC1BB4C881DF73004FCB311339950BC231BD1EFA9B53D3C6B5F1DBAC1F31D8C77D4AD4F0C1703361BBF644EBE66A2E4A7881D5BE9AD1E67B2D574A988DBCC390D854BB9A32DB9B4D16573A9D16D9A428B9A5A1D817D3DD44317F2451D0314932C9F6BBBC9138F6FAF936143A09EE256783EF9DB7573A394E9ED74E64A3D6B370080B7E9E4ACFDD76A9EB2E1131EE028DBCE207F349A96C387405D9756
Yikes, :eek: this is the VIP website I just clicked on it from Consultant's Corner and c&p'd it. This is the company we can order logo clothing and other stuff from.
OMG!! I just looked at the page and it has the stuff that they are introing at NC already!!! I figured they wouldn't post any of it until after NC!

http://www.merrillcatalog.com/pamperedchef/index.asp
This is Merrill another company we can order supplies like business cards and fliers and stuff from.

My name is Jennifer and I am addicted to Chef Success. The only advice I have it to tell everyone and get everyone you know involved. The more you book the more you sale and the more you sale the more you get for FREE. I am in SS# and I have loved every minute of it. Try not to stree yourself out and stretch thin b/c that will drive you crazy. I agree that you should do a little everyday so that things do not overhwelm you. PC IS GREAT!!!

I do advise you to set up a sepearate checking account to do your business out of. And learn how to figure the taxes and hold them out yourself on your own so when the 1099 comes in at the end of the year you do not have to pay them all from your pocket then. Keep up with every expense to write it off taxes as well. I treat my commission check just like a regular payroll and tax out taxes. I double the Medicare and FICA to match at the end of the year.

I was going to have my first month be September. That way Sept. Oct. and Nov. are my first 3 months. will those be my best months? or should i wait till october to have december as my 3rd month. are holidays better selling months? also, if october is my first month, can i do a few shows in september? i read that someone did that but i wasnt sure.

Thanks!

My name is Kari.... I am a "Chefaholic".
The first step is admitting that you have a problem.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
AAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA.......................I kill me....

What is the Super Starter Kit and why should I order it?

The Super Starter Kit is a collection of essential oils and other products from a specific company, often at a discounted price. It is a great way to get started with essential oils and experience their benefits. Ordering the Super Starter Kit also allows you to become a member of the company and receive discounts on future purchases.

When is the best time to start using the Super Starter Kit?

It is up to personal preference, but September is a great time to start as it marks the beginning of fall and the start of the holiday season, which is a popular time for using essential oils. Plus, as a newbie, you will have plenty of time to learn and experiment with the oils before the busy holiday season.

What advice do you have for a newbie starting with the Super Starter Kit?

Firstly, familiarize yourself with the oils in the kit and their uses. It's also important to start slow and experiment with one or two oils at a time, rather than overwhelming yourself with all of them at once. Don't be afraid to ask questions and seek guidance from experienced users. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

Are there any warnings or precautions I should be aware of as a newbie?

It's important to always dilute essential oils before applying them to your skin, as they can be very potent and may cause irritation. Also, make sure to do your research and use oils from a reputable company to ensure their purity and quality. Lastly, be aware of any potential allergies or sensitivities you may have to certain oils.

How can I balance using essential oils with my full-time job?

As with any new hobby or interest, it's all about finding a balance that works for you. You can incorporate essential oils into your daily routine, such as using them in your skincare or diffusing them while you work. You can also set aside specific times for self-care and relaxation with essential oils. Remember to prioritize and make time for what brings you joy and wellness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheferikab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • Tonimabbott