• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Timing Your PWS: Tips from a PC Veteran

In summary, the author got a PWS as soon as they qualified. They recommend pushing electronic catalog shows as soon as you are qualifed.
Chef_2_Four
I have been with PC since Nov. I want to get a PWS, but at the sametime don't want to spend the money for "nothing". Did you guys wait months or as soon as you qualified got it?

I got it AS SOON as I qualified. Well worth it!:D

I got the 6 month deal right when I first began, and I love it!!

I got it as soon as I signed up. My first show had several outside orders that paid for the site immediately.

I got mine as soon as I signed up:) I'm in my second month and it sure has done me good... I had a online/catalog show and so far it has been my highest show... So I have to say it was well worth the investment.

I got mine as soon as I got my debit card #! It was very helpful for my first hosts to use it! I got a bunch of orders on my first show!

AJPratt said:
I got mine as soon as I got my debit card #!

Ditto here....I got it as soon as I signed up and got my debit card. I plan to start pushing "electronic" catalog shows as soon as I'm qualified.

hoosierchef said:
Ditto here....I got it as soon as I signed up and got my debit card. I plan to start pushing "electronic" catalog shows as soon as I'm qualified.

You don't need to be qualifed to do those!!! Push them NOW!!!

Exactly That was what qualified me:) A friend in Louisiana(sp) did a show online for me and it was my best show:) I even booked another online show from hers. And the one that booked started right away and has 2 potential bookings:)

I also got mine as soon as I signed up.....I'm still in my first 30 days, and it has already paid for itself several times over!

The did not have PWS when I first signed on as a consultant - but as soon as they offered them, I got one!

I got mine today!! After hearing from you guys I had to do it! Thank you so much!!

DebbieJ said:
You don't need to be qualifed to do those!!! Push them NOW!!!

So does anyone have a great email/flyer they send out to push Electronic Catty shows??

Chef_2_Four said:
I got mine today!! After hearing from you guys I had to do it! Thank you so much!!

Me too, me too!! And I'm so excited about it!

hoosierchef said:
So does anyone have a great email/flyer they send out to push Electronic Catty shows??

I have my Mystery Host one...

Here is my Feb. one.

Attachments

• Feb_Mystery_Host_Invite.zip
    51.3 KB · Views: 236

Related to Timing Your PWS: Tips from a PC Veteran

1. When did you get your PWS?

I received my PWS (Personal Website) through Pampered Chef when I joined as a consultant. It is a valuable tool for showcasing products and managing orders.

2. How do I access my PWS?

To access your PWS, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. This will take you directly to your PWS where you can customize and manage your site.

3. Can I customize my PWS?

Yes, you can customize your PWS to reflect your personal brand and style. You can choose from a variety of templates, add your own photos and information, and even create a custom URL.

4. Is there a cost for having a PWS?

There is a small monthly fee for using and maintaining your PWS. However, it is a valuable tool for growing your Pampered Chef business and is well worth the investment.

5. Can customers place orders directly through my PWS?

Yes, customers can place orders directly through your PWS. They can browse products, add items to their cart, and complete their purchase all on your site. This makes it convenient for both you and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox