• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those Finding Internet Violations

In summary, those that find them are looking for them when they see them, but have also found them through search engines and other means.
jrstephens
With so much talk about them on here recently I was just wondering.......those that find them are you looking for them when you see them or do you just happen to come across them while looking for other things?

I am just curios to know how so many see so much violations.

I've found a couple doing recipe searches.

I've also found a couple just reading recipe reviews, etc...on Allrecipes.com

I've searched my name and Pampered Chef to make sure I don't have anything popping up on google. I have found a few other people but have yet to turn them in.

I just did the google thing for my name. Always a good time! Anyway, apparently, there is a doctor with my name that is on a board at a hospital with Doris Christopher!

I googled my daughter's name once and found a dentist with her name. I showed DD the website, and later that day she asked if she could go to ElliePhillips.com -- cracked me up! Then, she asked if she could go to that website where she could see what she is going to look like when she grows up. P.S. Sorry for the hijack -- just reminded me of it!

I come across them on Craiglist all the time.

If I search my name, I come up with things on here and some others that are not me. Of course my name is pretty common.

Bumping b/c someone could not find my thread,

janezapchef said:
I just did the google thing for my name. Always a good time! Anyway, apparently, there is a doctor with my name that is on a board at a hospital with Doris Christopher!

I googled my daughter's name once and found a dentist with her name. I showed DD the website, and later that day she asked if she could go to ElliePhillips.com -- cracked me up! Then, she asked if she could go to that website where she could see what she is going to look like when she grows up. P.S. Sorry for the hijack -- just reminded me of it!

There are 10 Jane Vaughans that come up on Google but none of them are me! LOL! They are everything from entrepeneurs to doctors to DirectorCD PROMO Operations from the National Pharmaceutical Association! Too funny!

I found them when I googled "Pampered Chef". It made me angry, but I didn't report them. (I'm a wuss, I guess...LOL)

cookin to the top said:
I found them when I googled "Pampered Chef". It made me angry, but I didn't report them. (I'm a wuss, I guess...LOL)

That doesn't make you a wuss. It just means to me you have other things to do, ha!

I have found things on ebay while looking for PC consultant items I cannot get my hands on (like Nancy's postcards). But normally I'm bored at work and don't have email to report it.

I googled my name and found only one post here and a few reviews I did on Amazon. Then I found multiple things for a guy named Chris w/ my last name and that with my full first name I am married...LOL!!

Reminds me of my neighbors. The kids call me Mrs. Moshier...I have tried to get them to stop as that is my maiden name.

I've seen a couple just browsing EBay.. but I don't turn them in, I have better things to do than tattle. Someone listing something on EBay or listing their website on their personal facebook or myspace, is that seriously hurting me?
For example Tasty Tidbits.. I mean, come on people!!

I have found things on craigslist and ebay, but seriously, i have better things to do than to report hem. Besides, HO isn't paying me to look for internet violations. I usually end up searching for the "fun" it.

I have found quite a few on Facebook, but I haven't reported any.

I googled my name and found out not only am I a jazz legend but also married to a military chaplain, an educator in Scotland who has written a book LOL But that's it, although I didn't continue looking after 8 pages LOL

HOLY SMOKIN CRACK!

I just did the google thing -sorry - it never occurred to me to do that before you guys mentioned it.

There is a TARA BROWN that is a consultant, too! And it's not me.

She is 26 yrs old and much prettier - see her pic in this link the OTHER Tara Brown

I know the name Tara Brown is common but I never figured there would be a PC Tara Brown. I clicked on the PC link and a ton of PC consultants came up from around the world. It took me to the SPOCK network or something and it looks like a singles site to me.

I clearly need to get out more. It still amazes me the things that are on the Internet and I consider myself relatively Internet knowledgeable.

Last edited:
SeeMe4PC said:
She is 26 yrs old and much prettier

I don't think she's any prettier than you.

SeeMe4PC said:
HOLY SMOKIN CRACK!

I just did the google thing -sorry - it never occurred to me to do that before you guys mentioned it.

There is a TARA BROWN that is a consultant, too! And it's not me.

She is 26 yrs old and much prettier - see her pic in this link the OTHER Tara Brown

I know the name Tara Brown is common but I never figured there would be a PC Tara Brown. I clicked on the PC link and a ton of PC consultants came up from around the world. It took me to the SPOCK network or something and it looks like a singles site to me.

I clearly need to get out more. It still amazes me the things that are on the Internet and I consider myself relatively Internet knowledgeable.

Okay, oddly enough when I clicked on your link there isn't a picture of a girl but a picture of an english bulldog floating in a pool?????? Now, granted it's a very fine bulldog but still....................

I google my name and get 23,400 hits... they joys of doing genealogy for years.. :)

you are much prettier than that bulldog :)

I don't find them....I guess I don't do those kinds of searches where they would pop up. I did "google" me tho and I don't see anything that comes up PC. I think that's a good thing right? I'm a little techno challenged so even searching for me is a little "iffy".:confused:

Google my name, Cindy Taylor, and see what you get! I should be in a VS Catalog.

I subscribe to Google Alerts on anything Pampered Chef (Thanks ChefMann) just to see the PC climate on the internet and I often see violations. Sometimes I report...sometimes I don't. It depends on my mood, I guess, and how blatant the violation is.

Related to Those Finding Internet Violations

What are some common violations that people encounter on the internet?

Some common violations that people encounter on the internet include cyberbullying, piracy, identity theft, fraud, and illegal downloads.

What should I do if I come across internet violations?

If you come across internet violations, it is important to report them to the appropriate authorities or platforms. This can help prevent further harm and hold the perpetrators accountable.

Can internet violations be prevented?

While it is impossible to completely prevent internet violations, there are steps you can take to protect yourself. These include using strong passwords, being cautious of sharing personal information online, and being aware of potential scams.

What are the consequences for committing internet violations?

The consequences for committing internet violations vary depending on the severity of the violation and the laws in your country. It can range from warnings and fines to imprisonment.

How can I educate myself and others about internet violations?

There are many resources available online that can help educate yourself and others about internet violations. You can also attend workshops or seminars, or speak to professionals in the field for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Cat2000