• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is for Our California Friends

In summary, "This Is for Our California Friends" is a special collection of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to meet the unique needs and preferences of our customers in California. The collection features products made with sustainable materials, designed to save water and energy, and tailored to fit the tastes and cooking styles of Californians. While the products are available for purchase nationwide, they are specifically designed for our California customers. They can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website, and there may be special promotions or discounts available for this collection.
Jennie4PC
I was just wondering what was happening with proposition 8? Does anyone know yet?

I don't know... but I'm waiting anxiously

You dont need to answer if you dont want but do you want it to pass or fail?

It's looking like it is passing. The one in Florida passed as well. State sanctioned discrimination, lovely. I wish people would remember that interracial marriage was once banned, too.Robin

I personally did not want it to pass.
I'm neither for or against gay marriage, but I do believe the right shouldnt be taken away.

It is at 53 to 47 with 25% reporting right now. Looks like it may pass. I did not vote for it.

Last edited:
Passed . . .

It passed . . . not because of my vote. News had a few "married couples" now asking if it's going to be retroactive...they're talking about taking it to the court system now.

that sucks

Related to This Is for Our California Friends

Q: What is "This Is for Our California Friends"?

"This Is for Our California Friends" is a special collection of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to meet the unique needs and preferences of our customers in California.

Q: What makes the "This Is for Our California Friends" collection different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "This Is for Our California Friends" collection features products that are specifically chosen and designed to meet the needs and preferences of our customers in California. This includes products that are made with sustainable materials, products that are designed to help save water and energy, and products that are tailored to fit the tastes and cooking styles of Californians.

Q: Are the products in the "This Is for Our California Friends" collection only available in California?

No, the "This Is for Our California Friends" collection is available for purchase nationwide. However, these products are specifically designed with the needs of our California customers in mind.

Q: Can I find the "This Is for Our California Friends" products in stores or do I have to order them online?

The "This Is for Our California Friends" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can easily find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

Q: Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "This Is for Our California Friends" collection?

Yes, from time to time, we may offer special promotions or discounts specifically for the "This Is for Our California Friends" collection. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila