• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theRout to the National Championship

In summary, to participate in "theRout to the National Championship" with Pampered Chef, individuals must be a consultant, host a Pampered Chef party, or purchase certain products during the designated time period. The prizes for the competition vary each year and can include cash prizes, free products, and exclusive recognition at the National Conference. Unfortunately, the competition is only open to US residents at this time, but international consultants can look forward to future opportunities. Entries for the competition will be automatically tracked through consultant accounts or party guest orders, and the winner will be announced at the National Conference in the summer. Updates will also be posted on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...goes through Florida.

I'd still like to see them play Boise State.

I'm so proud of my FLORIDA GATORS!!!!

I was thinking of you Kristi- I knew you were rooting for them!!

THanks Gillian! I think I was the only one on that entire thread!:eek:

At least my Badgers represented the Big 10 with a bowl win.

Congrats to all you Gator fans! I'm a Tarheel fan born and bred but I was rooting for you!!! Way to go!

Congrats Gator Fans. You certainly outplayed my Bucks.

Thank you! We floridians are so STOKED!! I Mean, I don't even watch football but I was yelling at the TV last night! I felt like a football junkie!:p

Related to theRout to the National Championship

1. How can I participate in "theRout to the National Championship" with Pampered Chef?

To participate in "theRout to the National Championship" with Pampered Chef, you must be a consultant or host a Pampered Chef party during the designated time period. You can also earn entries by purchasing certain products or hosting a virtual party. Check our website for more details!

2. What are the prizes for "theRout to the National Championship"?

The prizes for "theRout to the National Championship" vary each year, but they typically include cash prizes, free products, and exclusive recognition at our National Conference. Plus, the top consultant will win a trip to the National Championship game!

3. Can I still participate if I am not a US resident?

Unfortunately, "theRout to the National Championship" is only open to US residents at this time. However, we do offer various promotions and incentives for our international consultants. Stay tuned for updates on future opportunities!

4. How will my entries be tracked for "theRout to the National Championship"?

Your entries for "theRout to the National Championship" will be automatically tracked through your consultant account or party guest orders. You can also track your progress on our website or through our consultant app.

5. When will the winner of "theRout to the National Championship" be announced?

The winner of "theRout to the National Championship" will be announced at our National Conference, usually held in the summer. We will also announce the winner on our website and social media channels. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies