• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theFall Flash Is Almost Ready... But...

In summary, Joy has uploaded the Fall Flash and the new product email flyers to her site. She needs to work on the printable version still.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
can anyone tell me if I'm just missing it... I'm looking for more pics of the new theme shows. I have the mini-catty but I want more pics! Is it in the special CN? I don't have one so I think I'll need to wait till it posts online...

Okay, did that just happen today? Because I've been stalking DAILY! LOL - okay, then I guess I have what I need to finish it tonight!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, did that just happen today? Because I've been stalking DAILY! LOL - okay, then I guess I have what I need to finish it tonight!

They must have known you gave up on them... he he...

Are you making a separate going going gone newsletter?

Going Going Gone flyer was posted right after conference. It's also available as a email flyer to subscribers. It's not in the newsletter's tab, it's under email templates.

I will have the full Fall Flash and a separate new products flyer available tonight (hopefully!).

Thanks Joy! You ROCK!

Okay, I've uploaded the Fall Flash and the new product email flyers. I need to work on the printable version still... I do that in Publisher and I wanted to wait until the hi-res images came out on the CN so I will try to finish that up this weekend.

Thanks Joy! You are AWESOME! :)

PampChefJoy said:
Going Going Gone flyer was posted right after conference. It's also available as a email flyer to subscribers. It's not in the newsletter's tab, it's under email templates.

I will have the full Fall Flash and a separate new products flyer available tonight (hopefully!).

Joy, did you get my e-mail. I was wondering if you could do the Going, Going, Gone as an icontact template, as well.

Where was th Going Going Gone flyer posted I am fairly new to this site and I am not sure where to find many things thanks so much

pampchefsarah said:
Joy, did you get my e-mail. I was wondering if you could do the Going, Going, Gone as an icontact template, as well.

Haven't seen an email :( but I am uploading it into the iContact tab right now.

reneeward said:
Where was th Going Going Gone flyer posted I am fairly new to this site and I am not sure where to find many things thanks so much
Joy has her own site, see my signature.

Did the Fall Flash get finished. I checked tasty tidbits, but could not find it.

Help?!

On my profile, it's under the Email Templates tab.

Has anyone done a new fall product poster that they can share? I am only doing one show a month just to stay active while I am studing for my CPA exam so I am waiting until I can get back "really" active before I pay for the Tasty Tid Bits. ANy help would be much appreciated until I can get through this CPA studies.

You can email me at
Thanks for any and all help!

The Fall Flash is one of Joy's free flyers. You can sign up for her site without paying to access it.

There is not a fall flash on the free flyers. Is it moved to a pay only section?

Hm. I must have been mistaken, then. I thought it was one of the free ones, but it must not be...

Related to theFall Flash Is Almost Ready... But...

What is the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event?

The "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on our fall-themed products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials for the upcoming season!

When is the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event?

The exact date for the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event varies each year, but it usually takes place in early to mid-September. Be sure to keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef so you don't miss out!

Do I need to be a consultant to participate in the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event?

No, the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event is open to all customers and non-consultants. However, if you are a consultant, you may receive additional perks and bonuses during the event.

Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount during the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event?

Unfortunately, host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be used during the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event. However, the discounts and deals offered during the event are already deeply discounted, so you'll still be getting great savings!

How long does the "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event last?

The "Fall Flash Is Almost Ready... But..." event typically lasts for a limited time, usually a week or two. Make sure to take advantage of the deals while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam