• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef TeamHow can a consultant add an individual order in P3?

In summary, "Add Individual Order" is a feature in P3, a project management software, that allows users to create a single order for a specific task or deliverable within a project. To access this feature, users can click on the "Orders" tab in the main menu and select "Add Individual Order" from the drop-down menu. When adding an individual order, users must provide the order name, description, deadline, assignee, and any relevant tags or labels. The feature also allows for editing and deleting of individual orders. This feature helps with project management by providing a way to track and manage specific tasks within a project, leading to better organization and delegation of tasks.
pc_momof3
Hello,
Okay, I should know this but I haven't yet made the switch to P3 (that's my goal for the little break coming up) and one of my new consultants is only $25 away from qualifying and it's her 90th day. How does she add an individual order in P3? She doesn't see it on her pull-down menu when she goes to add a new show. Thanks!
Angie

to the right of the icon for ADD NEW SHOW is an icon that has an I+ on it, that's for individual order. HTH

Thanks!I thought I'd get an answer much faster on here tonight than calling HO. I REALLY, REALLY need to switch over already!! I've been saying that all fall!
Angie

i agree... i only call HO if ABSOLUTELY necessary! other than that, i come right here... that's what we're all here for

Hi Angie,Thank you for reaching out! To add an individual order in P3, your consultant can follow these steps:1. Log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Order" button.
3. Select the customer's name from the drop-down menu or click on the "Add New Customer" button to create a new customer profile.
4. Fill in the necessary information for the order, including the products and quantities.
5. Click on the "Save" button to add the order to their account.If your consultant is still having trouble, please have them reach out to our consultant support team for further assistance.Best of luck with your P3 switch and happy cooking!Warmly,

What is "Add Individual Order" in P3?

"Add Individual Order" is a feature in P3, a project management software, that allows users to create a single order for a specific task or deliverable within a project. This feature is useful for tracking and managing individual tasks within a larger project.

How do I access the "Add Individual Order" feature in P3?

To access the "Add Individual Order" feature in P3, click on the "Orders" tab in the main menu and then select "Add Individual Order" from the drop-down menu. This will open a new window where you can input the details of the order.

What information do I need to provide when adding an individual order in P3?

When adding an individual order in P3, you will need to provide the order name, description, deadline, assignee, and any relevant tags or labels. You can also attach files or add comments to the order if needed.

Can I edit or delete an individual order in P3?

Yes, you can edit or delete an individual order in P3 at any time. To do so, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order you want to edit or delete. You can then make changes to the order details or click on the "Delete" button to remove the order.

How does "Add Individual Order" help with project management in P3?

"Add Individual Order" helps with project management in P3 by providing a way to track and manage specific tasks or deliverables within a project. This feature allows for better organization and delegation of tasks, making it easier to manage and complete projects efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • thehaleykitchen