• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Running Shoes: Reviews & Comparisons

In summary, the conversation discusses different cookbooks and their strengths. All the Best is a well-rounded cookbook with easy recipes, while Casual Cooking offers a variety of salads and outdoor recipes. Main Dishes includes recipes with planned leftovers, Stoneware Inspirations focuses on stoneware recipes, and It's Good For You offers low-fat options. Cooking for 2 or More is best for seafood lovers, and Delightful Desserts is popular among bakers. The new cookbook, 29 Minutes to Dinner, is highly anticipated and may become a favorite among customers.
Joelen
Which would you say is the best ones to have? Why?

All the Best!

I think the new 29 mins to Dinner is going to kick some serious butt.

Yep, I agree.

All the Best & 29 Minutes to Dinner.

All the Best, also. It has a ton of recipes for every situation.

I too love "All the Best"!

I am anxious to get the "29 Minutes to Dinner". I don't have it yet, so I can't comment on that one.

Here's what I tell customers who want to know about each cookbook....

All the Best is a great compilation of wonderful recipes that, for the most part, were included in Season's Best cookbooks in years past. It has great, easy recipes, and is a nice, well-rounded cookbook, in my opinion.

Casual Cooking is a cookbook that boasts all areas as well, but it also offers lots of salads, as well as some great "outdoor" recipes, such as grilling recipes. The desserts are really yummy, too!!

Main Dishes will soon be gone, but it's name is pretty self-explanatory. There is a section which shows a few recipes with "planned overs" in them. This would be things like, roasting a pork roast today, then use the leftovers tomorrow for a completely different recipe.

Stoneware Inspirations is all Stoneware recipes. It has some great classics in there, and also has a "cooking for 2" section, which many people find helpful.

It's Good For You has low-fat recipes. It primarily focuses on the low-fat angle, but it gives the nutritional information in other categories as well, so other "diets" can use the information easily as well. There are some really great recipes in here! While it may be low on fat, they certainly aren't low on flavor!! I HIGHLY recommend the Fresh Tomato and Basil Bruschetta recipe in this cookbook!! It's a winner!!

Cooking for 2 or more....Now, it's just my opinion, but I think that this cookbook is best served to those who live near the ocean, as it's chock-ful of seafood recipes! This is a more "upscale" dining type of cookbook, and is not a "family" cookbook. Good for empty nesters, perhaps, or young couples who are without small children.

Delightful Desserts is, well, delightful!! lol I don't think this one needs any explanation, as the pictures truly are worth a thousand words!!

Hope that helps you!!

Paula

All The Best is my favorite too!
Whenever customers ask me what book to get I tell them to start with that one!:thumbup: :thumbup:

29 Minutes to Dinner may be the next HUGE winner for cookbooks. :love: :love:
I just got mine today and I am compiling a LONG list of ingredients that I want to buy so I can test out a ton of these recipes! :D

The last two cookbooks that came out really just didn't do it for me. :yuck:
This one (and this new SB) ROCK!:balloon: :angel: :balloon:

I usually recommend All the Best and Casual Cooking (esp. to those who like to grill). Can't wait to try the new 29 Min. to Dinner recipes!

I bought the Delightful Desserts as a guest before I was a consultant, and used it a lot for desserts and baking - probably more then than now! I'm a baker at heart, though, so for bakers, that's definitely a winner. I sell a lot of the "It's Good For You" and have had some good feedback on it as well.

Cooking for 2 and more - I have actually had people return this b/c of the amount of fish in it (and they don't eat fish), but if people love fish, this is a good one for them.

I eventually had to get all of the cookbooks b/c many people like to look through all of them and then decide. I have to bring them all to my hosts' house tomorrow night for this very reason (when she booked the show she asked me to bring them!).

All the best. Also, I just wanted to mention that I hate the cooking for 2 or more cookbook. There's just not anything in their that I would ever make. I'm a simple coutry gal myself.

All the Best, 29 Minutes moving in fast!

Not a huge fan of Cooking for 2 and More either (and I know this is weird, but "and More" just doesn't fit in the title for me. It sounds odd, like a store nearby named "Just Oak and More." )

Ditto as all the rest! ATB and 29 Min!

I agree that All the Best is my favorite and I have not seen the 29 minutes cookbook yet, but plan on getting that really soon!

All The Best for sure. I've made most of the recipes in there and although i'm a picky eater, my family and friends have loved EVERYTHING i've made!

I'm jumping in on the All The Best bandwagon. And I think the 29-Minute book will be a real popular one, too. I've only made a couple of things from it, but they were both really tasty.

I think those 2 will be my top sellers in September.

BTW- if you really want to sell cookbooks in September, get all of them, and take them to your shows. People will be more likely to buy them when they can flip through and see the recipes and pictures. You can order them at the guest special price this month on a personal order. (see the policies and procedures for details)

ME too for All The Best as my favorite, and also thinking that 29 Minutes is going to be huge! (I'm gonna make it huge w/ my customers!)

The other ones that I like the most are Casual Cooking and It's Good For You. There are alot of recipes in It's Good For You that have become family favorites,
including Pronto Pizza Patties, Shrimp & Linguine, Smashed Potato Soup.......

29 Mins!!!! The recipes are so fast and easy, and my family loves them! I have made 4 or 5 of the recipes so far and they've all been hits in a family of picky eaters!

All the best!

I didn't care for the "spin on salads" cookbook. Not a lot in there I would do.

Related to The Best Running Shoes: Reviews & Comparisons

1. What are the most important factors to consider when choosing running shoes?

The most important factors to consider when choosing running shoes are fit, cushioning, support, durability, and type of running surface. It is important to try on multiple pairs and walk or run around in them to ensure a proper fit and to determine the level of cushioning and support needed for your feet. Additionally, the durability of the shoes and whether they are suitable for the type of surface you will be running on should also be taken into consideration.

2. How do I know if I need stability or neutral running shoes?

The type of running shoes you need depends on your pronation, which is the natural inward rolling of the foot when walking or running. If you have a normal pronation, you can choose neutral running shoes for a more natural movement. If you overpronate or underpronate, stability shoes with added support and cushioning are recommended to correct your foot position and prevent injuries.

3. What is the difference between road running shoes and trail running shoes?

Road running shoes are designed for running on smooth, hard surfaces such as pavement or concrete. They typically have a lighter and more flexible design to provide a smooth stride. Trail running shoes, on the other hand, are designed for running on uneven and rugged terrain. They have a more durable and rugged construction with added traction and stability features to provide better grip and support on different surfaces.

4. Is it necessary to spend a lot of money on running shoes?

While it is important to invest in a good pair of running shoes, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money. There are many affordable options available that offer the necessary features and support for running. It is important to find a pair that fits well and provides the right amount of cushioning and support for your individual needs, rather than focusing solely on the price tag.

5. How often should I replace my running shoes?

It is generally recommended to replace your running shoes every 300-500 miles. However, this can vary depending on factors such as your running style, body weight, and the type of surface you run on. It is important to regularly check the condition of your shoes and replace them when they show signs of wear and tear, such as worn out soles or a decrease in cushioning and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Products and Tips
Replies