• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks to Kacey - Visit My Family's Page!

In summary, Kacey was soooo kind to show me how to upload pictures and use photobucket, so I was able to upload pictures. Parker is my angel, he is as sweet as the day is long. Regan is ornery and when she is good, she is very very good, but when she is bad, look the heck out!!! Kyle has gotten alot done and is going shopping after church tomorrow. I have gotten all my stuff done for the event I have when I get back and my show the 2 days after that. Clint is going out with the guys tonight. Kansas is playing at one of the festivels. Foreigner played last night~ rock on~
merego
Since Kacey was soooo kind to show me how to upload pictures and use photobucket, I was able to upload pictures~YEAH!!!
After you visit Kacey's page, come on over to mine and visit with me and my family :)

I really have to go pack now and get stuff done :)

ENJOY :)

you are all too cute for words- and those BLUE eyes! Look out Mel Gibson---

:) Now GET OFF CS and go shopping, pack, make lists, and get things done- you are stalling!!! (love ya sister #9)

Kitchen Diva said:
you are all too cute for words- and those BLUE eyes! Look out Mel Gibson---

:) Now GET OFF CS and go shopping, pack, make lists, and get things done- you are stalling!!! (love ya sister #9)

Well thank you sweet #5 you:) sweet little Parker is my angel, he is as sweet as the day is long. Regan is ornery and when she is good, she is very very good, but when she is bad, look the heck out!!! :)

I have no idea where my kids got the blue eyes from. All 3 have them and Kyle has a different dad... who the heck knows?!:eek: maybe it's the mailman!! :) ha ha

I have gotten alot done and am going shopping after church tomorrow. I picked out a few cute outfits that I had in my closet, but my problem is all my shoes are either cute, comfy flip flops or stiletto hoochie mommma shoes, which are not to comfy for walking. I have cute imbetween but not to go with the outfits I picked out. I got all my stuff done for the event I have when I get back and my show the 2 days after that :) I am still working on tying my business cards on the smarties candy, I have 100 more to go.
The kids took great naps so that helped, but now we are going to go for a walk before it rains. Clint is going out with the guys tonight. Kansas is playing at one of the festivels. Foreigner played last night~ rock on~
the 80's rule!!!!
Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Now don't you cry no more

What is Kacey's family page all about?

Kacey's family page is a place where she shares her love for cooking and her family's favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products. She also gives tips and tricks for using the products in unique ways.

Why should I visit Kacey's family page?

Visiting Kacey's family page will not only give you access to delicious recipes, but also provide inspiration for using Pampered Chef products in your own kitchen. You can also connect with other fans of Pampered Chef and share your own experiences and ideas.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions on Kacey's family page?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and promotions available on Kacey's family page. By following her page, you will stay updated on all the latest offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Can I submit my own recipe to Kacey's family page?

Absolutely! Kacey loves trying out new recipes and encourages her followers to submit their own. You can share your recipe on her page and she may feature it in a future post.

How often is Kacey's family page updated?

Kacey's family page is updated regularly, usually a few times a week. She is always coming up with new recipes and ideas to share with her followers, so be sure to check back often for new content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views