• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks Be to God! DH Got Job Offer!

In summary, the conversation is about a person's husband receiving a job offer after being unemployed for a long time. They are extremely grateful and excited about the opportunity. The job is in the aviation industry, which is the husband's passion. He still needs to go through some formalities before starting, but it is a huge relief for the couple who have been struggling financially. Everyone in the conversation is congratulating and expressing joy for the good news.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
THANK THE GOOD LORD!

My dh got a job offer today. After losing his job a week before Christmas '06 and several interview with no real bites he was offered a position today! I am so thankful! He took a job as a stocker at Walmart Jan '07 not being paid near enough and we had fallen behind on many bills and have barely been getting by w/o having to give up too many extras!

Not sure when he starts this new job but he had told them he's available now. He now has to go through all the formalities of paperwork and drug testing etc. but he got the position! This is an aviation company and aviation is his love! I'm so excited!!! Now, I can really go to Conference w/o feeling guilty of spending money we don't really have! :) :love: :D

Congratulations! What a great relief for the two of you!

That's awesome!! I'm very happy for you!:)

That's great news!

Yeah God! Thank you for answered prayer!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

congrats--what a weight lifted==

What wonderful news. God answers prayers!

Congratulations! What a huge relief!

What a great start to your summer!

Whoo-hoo and Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you both!!

Thanks so much! Still not sure when he starts. He had to go and do his drug test and the results I guess come back in a few days. No worries on that though as he barely even takes cold meds. I'm hoping he starts at least by Monday or maybe this Thurs/Fri. The sooner the better so we can start paying some long overdue bills!

That is great news :)

Congrats to you and your husband! Hope he starts soon!

WAHOO - YIPEE!!!
images_ba9682ce6ce9aea2db912635f7780027.gif

Happy Happy Joy Joy!! Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Praise the Lord!:)

Great news! Congratulations to your DH on the new job.

Related to Thanks Be to God! DH Got Job Offer!

1. What is "Thanks Be to God! DH Got Job Offer!" about?

"Thanks Be to God! DH Got Job Offer!" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant to express gratitude for her husband's new job offer.

2. Why did the Pampered Chef consultant feel the need to write this blog post?

The Pampered Chef consultant wanted to share her joy and appreciation for her husband's new job offer with her friends, family, and customers.

3. How does this blog post relate to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that prides itself on supporting families and creating a positive work-life balance. This blog post showcases the importance of family and celebrates a major milestone for the consultant's husband.

4. Is there a specific Pampered Chef product mentioned in the blog post?

No, the blog post does not mention a specific Pampered Chef product. It is solely focused on the consultant's personal experience.

5. How can I support the Pampered Chef consultant and her family?

You can support the Pampered Chef consultant and her family by shopping for Pampered Chef products through her personal website or hosting a cooking or virtual party with her. You can also share her blog post and congratulate her husband on his new job offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • tmseiling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tmseiling