• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanking Past Hosts With Thanksgiving Theme - and Inviting Them

In summary, to thank your past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme, you can send them a personalized thank you card or email with a festive design and include a small gift. It is most effective to thank them around the time of Thanksgiving. You can also invite them to a Thanksgiving-themed event, such as a Friendsgiving party or a cooking demonstration. Other unique ways to thank them include creating a personalized video message, sending a gift basket, or hosting a virtual Thanksgiving cooking class. To make your thank you message more meaningful, be specific and personal, mention a specific event or memory, express gratitude for their support, and include a handwritten note or small gift.
scottcooks
Gold Member
This is my 'BLACK FRIDAY' Bazaar invitation, that starts out with a thanks for past hosts.

I'll print both back-to-back, and email and physically mail and call my past hosts with the offer - It could be amazing!

I'll let you know how it works out.

God Bless You! -praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• invite.doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 300
Sounds great Scott. Let us know how everthing turns out.

All I can say is...AWESOME!!! PLEASE let us know how it turns out! GOOD LUCK!!

WORRIED:

It is a LOT of info all at once - My wife said send just a postcard with the Thank You on it - hand written. Then send out the other separately. Thoughts?

-praying for Paige and her family-

It was too much!NEW VERSION - Godly and not sales-oriented

It was too much info. I'm sending this instead.

God bless you!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• thnksgvng.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 210
what a sweet message and great idea

Scott, I love them both!!! Good luck and thanks for some ideas.

How did your black friday bazaar go?

Related to Thanking Past Hosts With Thanksgiving Theme - and Inviting Them

1. How do I thank my past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme?

To thank your past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme, you can send them a personalized thank you card or email with a festive design. You can also include a small gift, such as a seasonal recipe book or a set of Thanksgiving-themed kitchen tools.

2. When is the best time to thank my past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme?

Thanking your past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme is most effective when done around the time of Thanksgiving. This allows them to feel appreciated and included in the holiday spirit.

3. Can I invite my past hosts to a Thanksgiving-themed event?

Yes, inviting your past hosts to a Thanksgiving-themed event is a great way to show your appreciation and continue building your relationship with them. You can host a Friendsgiving party or a cooking demonstration with a Thanksgiving menu.

4. What are some unique ways to thank my past hosts with a Thanksgiving theme?

Aside from sending a card or inviting them to an event, you can also create a personalized video message, send a gift basket with Thanksgiving-themed goodies, or host a virtual Thanksgiving cooking class for your past hosts.

5. How can I make my thank you message more meaningful for my past hosts?

To make your thank you message more meaningful, be specific and personal. Mention a specific event or memory from their party, express your gratitude for their support, and let them know how they have positively impacted your business. Additionally, including a handwritten note or a small gift can also add a personal touch to your thank you message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies