• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Gifts for Hosts: Tips for Bookings from a Successful Show

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to show appreciation to hosts who help get more bookings. This can be done through offering special gifts or discounts, or providing small gifts or samples for each booking they make. Ultimately, it is up to the consultant to decide what works best for their business and budget.
PamperedSD
I just had my first show with people I didn't know. I had 3 bookings :) What do you give (if anything) to your host for bookings?

Was this show still within your first 30 days? If so then let them pick one of the Chart Host gifts as a thank you.

If not I think the paring knives or the citrus peeler are nice. They already get wonderful host benefits so as long as you give them great customer service, your good to go.

~Heather

I give the host a magnetic kitchen conversion chart that I get at magnetstreet.com I attach my biz card to it. I thought it might not be as cool once we came out with one in the catalog, but it is free! And, the only way you get it is by being one of my hosts.

Do you mean in addition to what they already get just because they got bookings? Nothing... they get to take advantage of the host special at their friends show, and I think that's enough. I like that our host program does that, so there's no additional money out of my pocket, and there's nothing lost if the bookings don't hold.

Congratulations on your successful show! It's always exciting to get bookings from new customers. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always like to show my appreciation to hosts who help me get more bookings. One idea is to offer a special gift or discount for each additional booking they get from their show. This not only shows your gratitude, but also encourages them to continue hosting shows and bringing in more business for you. Another option is to provide a small gift or sample for each booking they make. This could be a Pampered Chef product or a related item that they can use in their kitchen. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what works best for your business and budget, but showing your appreciation to hosts is always a great gesture. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a host gift for bookings?

A host gift for bookings is a special offer from Pampered Chef that is available to hosts who schedule a party and have a certain number of guest bookings. It is a way for us to thank our hosts for helping us reach more customers.

2. How do I qualify for a host gift for bookings?

To qualify for a host gift for bookings, you must schedule a party and have a minimum number of guest bookings. The exact requirements may vary, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific details.

3. What types of host gifts for bookings are available?

The types of host gifts for bookings may vary depending on the current promotions. In the past, we have offered free products, discounted products, or special bundles as host gifts for bookings. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the current options.

4. Can I choose my own host gift for bookings?

No, the host gift for bookings is a pre-determined offer from Pampered Chef that is available to all qualifying hosts. However, we strive to offer a variety of options to suit different preferences and needs.

5. When will I receive my host gift for bookings?

Your host gift for bookings will be delivered to you by your Pampered Chef consultant at the time of your party. If there are any delays, your consultant will inform you and make arrangements for the gift to be delivered to you at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Bren706