• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009

In summary, "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" is an inspirational collection of quotes and messages created by Pampered Chef to help individuals reflect and set intentions for the new year. It can be accessed on their website or social media pages, and physical copies can be requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. The collection is meant to be shared and can be used in various ways, such as reading a thought each day or using them for goal-setting. The messages are timeless and can be applied to any year.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions:
Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day,
teach a person to use the internet
and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky ..
Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile
when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather.
It pays no attention to Criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00
and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is Weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought For 2009 :
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of Immigration?

" Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers
What you do today, might Burn Your butt Tomorrow"

Terry that was a good one. LOL

And that's the truth:p

Well I got a good laugh out of this thread... a lot of it really makes you think! lol! Things that make you go hmmmm!!!:D

Number 6 was my favorite!

Thanks for the laugh!

These were GOOD!

I love these... especially #6

#8 is definitely true

I love #4!

Related to Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009

1. What is "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009"?

"Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" is a collection of inspirational and thought-provoking quotes and messages compiled by Pampered Chef to help individuals reflect and set intentions for the new year.

2. How can I access "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009"?

You can access "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" on the Pampered Chef website or through our social media pages. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I share "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" with others?

Yes, "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" is meant to be shared and spread positivity. You can share it with friends and family, or even use it as a discussion topic at a Pampered Chef party or gathering.

4. Are there any specific ways to use "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009"?

There is no right or wrong way to use "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009." Some people like to read one thought each day and reflect on it, while others like to read them all at once and use them as inspiration for setting goals and intentions for the new year.

5. Can I still use "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" even if it's not 2009 anymore?

Absolutely! The messages and quotes in "Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2009" are timeless and can be applied to any year. Feel free to revisit them whenever you need some inspiration or motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views