• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Techie Troubles: Fixing a Light Blue Taskbar on Windows

In summary, to connect your Pampered Chef app to your kitchen appliances, make sure they are compatible and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are having trouble logging in, check your credentials or contact customer support. You can track orders and redeem rewards through the app. To save favorite recipes, click the heart icon next to the recipe.
pctharper
Gold Member
Today must be the day of messing up computers!

I'm actually not sure what happened. My taskbar (I think thats what its called-where all my open programs/windows are at the bottom of the screen) has suddenly turned a very light shade of blue. That mixed with the white writing that describes the open window, its very hard to read what each one is. Can anyone help me make the taskbar darker so its easier to see the wording?

If you right-click on your desktop and go to Properties, you should be able to find a way to adjust the colors of pretty much everything on your computer.

Speaking of "techie" help, I know this is probably a silly question; but, I can not find the place here on Chef Success to start a new thread. Could someone please tell me where you go in the site to start a new thread and topic? Thank you so much for your help!

Related to Techie Troubles: Fixing a Light Blue Taskbar on Windows

1. How do I connect my Pampered Chef app to my kitchen appliances?

To connect your Pampered Chef app to your kitchen appliances, first make sure that your appliances are compatible with the app. Then, open the app and go to the "Settings" section. From there, select "Connect Appliance" and follow the on-screen instructions to link your appliance to the app.

2. Why am I having trouble logging into the Pampered Chef app?

If you are having trouble logging into the Pampered Chef app, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to log in, try resetting your password or contacting our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Can I track my orders through the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can track your orders through the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your orders and track their delivery.

4. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef rewards through the app?

To redeem your Pampered Chef rewards through the app, go to the "Rewards" section and select the reward you want to redeem. Follow the prompts to apply the reward to your next purchase.

5. Is there a way to save my favorite Pampered Chef recipes on the app?

Yes, you can save your favorite Pampered Chef recipes on the app. Simply find the recipe you want to save and click on the heart icon next to it. This will add the recipe to your list of favorites for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies