• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team Achieves AD Structure Despite Challenges!

In summary, Janice and Linda successfully completed the AD structure this month despite a hard month. They achieved organizational sales of $17,700.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I never thought my team would make the AD structure this month. It was a hard month and while we had many people active, we just did not have the total sales, but amazingly they all came through last night!!

YAY!!!! Congrats! :)I was also pleased when I looked at numbers this morning...I knew we would make an AD Team, but they not only did that, they went above and beyond! 16 active, 1 Director, $17,700 in sales -- WOW!My organization rocked! :party:

Congratualtions to both of you!

Can I get y'all to send some of that mojo to my team....please!!!!

Wahoooooo! :party:

Yes, Congrats to both of you!!! :D

Great job Janice.

Linda, I was out of town camping and when I came back into cell range, I received several emails from my down line director. Several people on her team had submitted shows that she did not know were going to at the last minute. She was giving me the play by play. Her team barely made the $5000 team sales. When I got home, I knew I had 3 or 4 who were going to submit at the last minute. So I called them to remind them to close and got their totals. One gal had a party last night and was going to close it, but I was afraid she wouldn't make the 10 pm cut off. We were about $300 short of the $12k organizational sales. So I did a 4 hour sale. I emailed all of my contacts my 4 hour sale and I got alittle over $300 in sales by 8 pm!

We had friends over for dinner last night. It was fun doing a play by play update with them and we all celebrated when the last order came it to put me over! It turned out that Candice submitted her show in time, but I was too close to wait.

Congrats!!!!! I am amazed at how much comes through on the last night. EEK! Almost $8,000.00 in sales came through last night in my organization. I knew we would make structure but wasn't counting on the organizational sales to be as high as they were this month. WAHOOO!! I have been sending all kinds of wahoos this morning. :) I LOVE it!

That is fantastic!! I talked to an NED who said that July was WAYYYYYY down in numbers -- it was a rough month for everyone.

Great Job to everyone who made it in July!

I thought I was making it, but at 12:02 this morning had a text from one of my direct recruits that I needed active that she didn't get her show submitted on time! UGH! Talked to her at 10:30 and everything was fine...

so that cost me about $600 in commission! I just wish sometimes that when people say they are doing something they just get up and do it!! and not wait until the last possible minute.

(((hugs))) Lynette! :(

Congratulations! July is over and now we make the roll into Fall!!! Let's start making some money!

almondfarm said:
..........I just wish sometimes that when people say they are doing something they just get up and do it!! and not wait until the last possible minute.

I feel your pain...wanna join me for a glass or 3 or wine and commiserate?

pamperedlinda said:
I feel your pain...wanna join me for a glass or 3 or wine and commiserate?

If she doesn't, I will! Or we could make it a group mourning? :)

pretty sure it might be more than a glass or 3, a couple bottles might take the edge off! LOL!!

almondfarm said:
pretty sure it might be more than a glass or 3, a couple bottles might take the edge off! LOL!!

Ok, if you insist! lol I like mine red
We'll probably need to invite Colleen too ;)

pamperedlinda said:
Ok, if you insist! lol I like mine red

I'm more of a Riesling girl.. so at least we won't be fighting over the last glass! Colleen completely invited! And anyone else who needs to usher in August!

pamperedlinda said:

Yes please! :)

Lynette I'm with you - Riesling or anything more sweet than dry.

almondfarm said:
I'm more of a Riesling girl.. so at least we won't be fighting over the last glass! Colleen completely invited! And anyone else who needs to usher in August!

I'm with you! August here we come! I'm a red wine girl - usually.

Related to Team Achieves AD Structure Despite Challenges!

What is "Team Achieves AD Structure Despite Challenges!"?

"Team Achieves AD Structure Despite Challenges!" is a success story highlighting a team's accomplishment of creating an AD (Active Directory) structure despite facing challenges.

What is AD (Active Directory)?

AD (Active Directory) is a Microsoft technology that manages and organizes a network's resources such as computers, users, and groups. It allows for centralized management and authentication of these resources.

What kind of challenges did the team face while creating the AD structure?

The team faced various challenges such as time constraints, technical difficulties, and conflicting opinions on the structure's design. However, they were able to overcome these challenges through effective teamwork and communication.

What was the impact of achieving the AD structure?

Achieving the AD structure allowed for easier management and organization of the network's resources, leading to increased efficiency and productivity. It also improved security by centralizing authentication and access control.

What can we learn from this success story?

This success story highlights the importance of effective teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills in achieving a common goal despite facing challenges. It also emphasizes the benefits of implementing an AD structure in a network environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Chef Kearns