• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher Show: After School Event for Ideas and Orders

In summary, Teresa is looking for ideas to offer in her teachers lounge show. She suggests a show with a demo of how to make a cake from scratch.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am doing a show at school in the teachers lounge next month. I am looking for ideas??? It need to be something simple. The teachers are invited just to stop by and eat a little something and place an order. The host is hoping not to be there much more that an hour after school. Any ideas???

I did one of these a few weeks ago. I had her bring a microwave into the room, and I did the pizza dip and a micro cake. It was fast and productive!!

Definitely keep any demo to 20-30 minutes,no more. They're tired and want to get home. Pizza Dip would be a real plus - together with micro cake sounds really AWESOME!

That sounds like a great idea. You could even serve the pizza dip while the cake is cooking, to speed it up a little.

chefann said:
That sounds like a great idea. You could even serve the pizza dip while the cake is cooking, to speed it up a little.
That is exactly what I did!!

I have done two of these at a local school. Both times I brought in a receipe already made from them to sample. I laid alot of product out on the tables and just walked around and talked to EVERYONE who came in about the products. When I saw groups of ladies I would try to get them to sell each other. Most everyone was in and out in 30 minutes (ordering included). People mentioned that they came back to the 2nd because they new it would be quick and easy. Trust me these people are ready to get home...lol.

I've had several shows with hosts and guests who are teachers. Man, those ladies love to talk! I just go with the flow now, but I used to get so upset that they weren't listening to my demo. Now I let them talk about the tools and I try to keep it short so they can socialize a little more.

Thanks for all the info. I really appreciate it. Nicki

I do 1 a month at the local high school Home Ec room. Someone different "hosts" I do a quick no bake demo (salad, fruit or veggie pizza prebake crust at home)
I am going to be doing a trifle at the Feb. one.
Sales aren't always great but, it is fun and they always rebook.
Here are the recipe choices I am currently offering for my no bake shows.

Citrus Berry Trifle
Chocolate Chip Sensation
banana split brownie pizza
chunky artichoke salsa
cool veggie pizza
fiesta sandwich ring
layered mexican dip
summer cobb salad
asian citrus salad
luscious lemon angel roll
double chocolate mocha trifle
california turkey sandwich ring
colossal chopped salad
Teresa

1. What is the purpose of the "After School Teacher Show"?

The "After School Teacher Show" is a cooking demonstration specifically designed for teachers to learn quick and easy meal ideas to prepare for themselves and their students after a long day of teaching.

2. How long does the "After School Teacher Show" typically last?

The show typically lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes demonstrated and any additional questions or discussions from the attendees.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers available for teachers at the "After School Teacher Show"?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and promotions for teachers at the "After School Teacher Show" as a thank you for their dedication to educating our future generations.

4. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the "After School Teacher Show"?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our friendly Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

5. Can I request specific recipes to be demonstrated at the "After School Teacher Show"?

Yes, we welcome recipe suggestions from attendees before the show. We will do our best to accommodate these requests and make sure you leave with new and delicious ideas to try in your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• southernmommie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies