• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher Gift Flyer: Creative Ideas for School Booths

In summary, our flyers for teacher gifts can be customized with your own message, and bulk discounts are available for large orders. You can choose from a variety of designs and the flyers are printed on high-quality paper. The standard processing time is 1-2 business days and expedited shipping options are available.
Jess_K
Does anyone have a flyer that they give out at booths at schools? Something that has ideas specific for teachers?

Thanks in advance,
Jess

I am pretty sure I got these from here at some point, but of course, I can't remember who made them....

Attachments

• GiftIdeasWithCUTESayings[1].doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 445
  • TeacherAppreciationGiftIdeas.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 486
These are great, thank you so much!

Related to Teacher Gift Flyer: Creative Ideas for School Booths

1. Can I customize the flyers with my own message?

Yes, our flyers for teacher gifts can be customized with your own message. Simply select the "personalize" option when ordering and you can add your own message or even upload a personal photo.

2. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information and a personalized quote.

3. Can I choose the design of the flyers?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs for our teacher gift flyers. You can browse our selection and choose the design that best fits your needs.

4. Are the flyers printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our flyers are printed on high-quality paper to ensure a professional and polished look. You can also choose from different paper options such as glossy or matte.

5. How quickly can I receive my order?

Our standard processing time for flyers is 1-2 business days. Shipping times will vary depending on your location, but we offer expedited shipping options for those in a rush. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies