• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Target Audience Right Under My Nose But...

M
mistym
should I be mixing and matching?

As well as Pampered Chef, I am also a fitness instructor. So 5 days out of the week I am in front of 15-20 women encouraging them and supporting them in their fitness goals. I work for a small business who has never had co-instructors before and I am wondering how I go about "promoting" PC to these ladies without a) making the ladies feel uncomfortable (in that "oh great - now she is gonna want me to host a party" kinda way) b) annoying my boss or overstepping the lines of business ethics.

It just bugs my that I meet with my target audience daily and they barely know I sell Pampered Chef other than the passing comments I make.

What would you do or how would you approach my boss?

Thanks in advance

Misty

FIrst, check with boss and rules/procedure of office.

Do you wear a "uniform" for the gym?? Or could you purchase and wear some logo wear??

I'd start there. Or maybe in conversation while talking about how they can eat healthier, you could say, well I love to cook on my PC stoneware, or whatever product you choose and see where it leads.

HTH,

Lisa

misty
you could hold a fall kick off in august and invite them all, i would just tell them at the end of the class and set the invites out. if they are interested they'll take one, that way your not being pushy
ask your boss if you can leave some in the change room and/or put one on the bulliton board

This is so up my alley! I started working at Curves for Women and selling Pampered Chef within two days of each other. Almost 4 years ago.

Depending on the club you work at, you just talk. If one of your responsibilities is to keep the women motivated and moving, you can do that by coaching them in their workout, or distracting them. Depends on the day. You know your clients.

I know some of the gals come in on my shift just to get updates on ME! (I can dream, right?) I tell them when I've had a show, if something funny (or not so funny) happens, we often times talk about it. If there is a special promotion, I'll mention it to a few of them. We often talk about food and cooking, so it's a natural. Get them talking too, it's amazing how their information will help your business. Remember that food and healthy preparation is a huge part of a healthy lifestyle.

If you have a bulletin board, ask your boss if you can occasionally hang a flier on it. The monthly specials might be appropriate. We have a bench where I leave catalogs, one of the clients sells tupperware, another avon, etc. They leave catalogs also. The trick is to avoid conflict of interest. I think that comes in when it makes someone feel uncomfortable.

I have done a kitchen show at the club. It was when I first started, for our Help Whip Cancer campaign. My boss thought that was an important cause. I also post, and invite many of the ladies to my holiday open house. Last year, they were the only ones who showed up.

Whew! I think this is the longest item I've posted!

--Jenny L

Related to Target Audience Right Under My Nose But...

1. How can I effectively reach my target audience that is right under my nose?

One way to reach your target audience is to utilize your position as a fitness instructor to organically introduce Pampered Chef into your classes. This could include incorporating PC products into your workouts or offering healthy recipe ideas using PC tools during breaks.

2. Is it appropriate to mix and match my roles as a Pampered Chef consultant and fitness instructor?

It is important to maintain a clear separation between your roles as a Pampered Chef consultant and a fitness instructor. Mixing the two could create conflicts of interest and may not be ethical. Instead, find ways to subtly promote PC without directly selling to your fitness clients.

3. How can I promote Pampered Chef to my fitness clients without making them feel uncomfortable?

The key is to be genuine and genuine in your approach. Instead of directly selling to your clients, offer helpful tips and suggestions that incorporate Pampered Chef products. This will show your clients that you truly believe in the products and are not just trying to make a sale.

4. How do I avoid annoying my boss or overstepping business ethics with promoting Pampered Chef?

Before promoting Pampered Chef to your fitness clients, it is important to discuss it with your boss and get their approval. Make sure to follow their guidelines and stay within the boundaries of business ethics. It may also be helpful to have a conversation with your boss about how you can effectively promote PC without causing any conflicts.

5. What is the best way to approach my boss about promoting Pampered Chef to my fitness clients?

Schedule a meeting with your boss and explain your idea to promote Pampered Chef to your fitness clients. Emphasize how it can benefit both the fitness business and Pampered Chef. Be open to any feedback or concerns your boss may have and work together to come up with a plan that aligns with the business's values and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • NooraK