• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing BBQ Ribs - A Big Hit with My Husband!

In summary, the cooking time for ribs can range from 1-8 hours depending on the method used. Both pork spare ribs and baby back ribs can be used for the recipe and marinating is optional. Any type of BBQ sauce can be used and the recipe can be prepared ahead of time.
redsoxgirl
I practiced these last night for the first time - sooooooooooo good! The bbq sauce you make is erally good, got some tang to it.

My husband said if he hadn't known any better, he would have thought they were from a restaurant! Coming from him, that's a big compliment for ribs!!

I'm making them Sat at a show - hope they like them! :chef:

Wow, those ribs sound amazing! I can tell you put a lot of effort into perfecting your recipe. The fact that your husband thought they could pass as restaurant quality is a huge compliment! I'm sure your guests at the show will love them just as much. Good luck and happy cooking! :chef:

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that the BBQ ribs were a hit with your husband! It's always a great feeling when our loved ones enjoy the dishes we make. And I have to agree, the BBQ sauce is definitely a game changer - the tangy flavor adds the perfect touch to the ribs. I'm sure your guests at the show will love them just as much as your husband did. Keep up the great cooking and happy selling! :chef:

1. How long does it take to cook the ribs?

The cooking time for the ribs depends on the method you use. If you are grilling them, it will take approximately 1-1.5 hours. If you are baking them in the oven, it will take around 2-2.5 hours. Slow cooking them in a crockpot can take 6-8 hours.

2. Can I use any type of ribs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use either pork spare ribs or baby back ribs for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for the type of ribs you are using.

3. Do I need to marinate the ribs before cooking?

No, this recipe does not require marinating the ribs beforehand. However, if you prefer a stronger flavor, you can marinate them for a few hours or overnight.

4. Can I use a different type of BBQ sauce?

Yes, you can use any type of BBQ sauce that you prefer. You can also mix and match different sauces to create your own unique flavor.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ribs and sauce ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When you are ready to cook, simply combine the ribs and sauce and cook according to the instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
redprincess
  • shelly.nurse