• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tankless Water Heater: Worth the Hype?

In summary, this individual does not have a tankless water heater, but they like it. They think that it is more cost effective and they would recommend it.
luvs2sellit
I was just wondering if anyone out there has a tankless water heater and if you like it? Do you see a difference in your bill?

I don't have one, yet. When my traditional water heater goes belly-up that's what we'll be getting. Much more cost effective because it heats water ONLY when it's needed unlike the big heaters that have to keep that water warm all the time.

I'd do a little research online or check Consumer Reports (go to your library to see back issues) and see what they have to say.

I don't personally have one but my MIL and FIL do and they love it! Their bill has had a tremendous drop!! I would recommend it. As soon as hubby and I save up the money, we're switching!

I was talking to my dad about those and he said it depends on your water usage. If you have kids and do a lot of dishes and laundry, it probably won't make a big difference. But if it's just you and your husband, it can be cost effective.

Don't have one.......but wish you luck in building your house. My DH and I built 3 years ago and it was stressful BUT so exciting. I'm one of those people that gets so overwhelmed with too many choices but I did LOVE shopping for everything too: light fixtures, flooring, paint, etc

We don't. We have a relatively new house too. Ah, the joys of building a home! Good luck!

I have one...LOVE IT. Saved so much room in the laundry room. I haven't noticed a BIG savings because I need to install a recirc pump on it...the water pipes are extremely long so that causes me to have to run the water longer to get it to where it needs to be.

I have been wanting one for the longest time. Our HWH went out over Thanksgiving so it was my golden opportunity to get it. Due to the age of my old HWH and the fact that it had leaked....I got to replace my flooring too (the last room in the house to get rid of that UGLY linoleum)

We also got a $500 rebate from the gas company (our old heater was electric), $200 from the IRS and $25 from Rinaii (the brand we bought) which helped a lot.

Thanks everyone. We would get a rebate as well from our local company. I just want to make sure I am not spending $500 to save $50.
We are so ready for this house to be built. When we moved back to my hometown we sold our 2600 sg ft house in NC and just got a rental here in GA until we could find something. Well the rental we got is only 900 sg ft.:eek: . I know. We are crazy. When we moved here in July my husband had to stay in NC until he could get started in his new job here. So he had to have rental there as well. We weren't really sure how long all of this would take so we got small rentals. Let's just say sharing a bathroom with 3 boys (husband included) is killing me. I know though in the long run it will be well worth it and I should be grateful. The majority of our stuff is in storage and at my mom's house. God has blessed us extremely through the whole process. We didn't even have to list our house for sale in NC. We prayed and decided that it was time to move back home. On a Sunday night we decided we would do whatever it took to get back. On Monday a neighbor came over and out of the blue offered to buy my house. We came up with a price and she said ok. Done deal. God is so good!
Ok, I have rambled enough.

We just got a hot water recirculator and I don't think it's all that fantastic. It doesn't make the water hot that fast, and then when you get in the shower, it mixes hot with cold (which is also hot) and it's HOT!

Related to Tankless Water Heater: Worth the Hype?

What is included in the "We Are Building a New Home" package?

The "We Are Building a New Home" package includes all the essential kitchen tools and equipment needed to set up a new home, such as pots and pans, utensils, baking sheets, and mixing bowls. It also includes helpful recipe books and guides to make cooking and meal planning easier.

Can I customize the "We Are Building a New Home" package?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize the package to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose from a variety of products and select the ones that you need the most.

Are the products in the "We Are Building a New Home" package high-quality?

Yes, all of the products included in the "We Are Building a New Home" package are designed and manufactured by Pampered Chef, known for their high-quality and durable kitchen tools and equipment. They are made to last and withstand regular use.

Can I add additional products to the "We Are Building a New Home" package?

Yes, you can add additional products to the package and create a custom bundle that suits your needs. You can browse through the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant to add products to your package.

Is there a warranty for the products in the "We Are Building a New Home" package?

Yes, all products in the "We Are Building a New Home" package come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with a product or if it becomes damaged due to a manufacturing defect, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies