• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director System Not Updating With New Cons???

In summary, the recruiters for the career center are not showing up on the consultant's end, and the PC's IT department is apparently still employed.
I signed a few over the weekend (saturday) and they are not showing up yet??? Called HO and the career center said it is because of the weekend.... sounds like bunk to me, but the recruits are showing on her end. Just FYI in case you are looking for your newbies

I had the same problem and they told me that perhaps there was something she may have marked that didn't jive -- like getting a quick start kit and not entering the consultant's number or using a kit credit and not entering the show number -- neither of which my new recruit marked...hmmm....

hope they get this fixed -- my new consultant is ready to get her kit and we had scheduled training for today!

Since I am the one who completed the agreement for the consultant, I can pretty confidently say I did it right... being as I do it a LOT :blushing:

Talked to Consultant Career Solutions....

Evidently all the consultants who signed this weekend are in 'limbo'....something to do with the new price of the kit on the agreements -- not sure what's up, but my girl is ready to go NOW!

They said they are 'working on it'.

Same here... which is weird because I had a new consultant sign on the first with no problem. I called and got the same info.ugh,

Good to know! We have one waiting for her confirmation e-mail too.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but again, I WISH we'd get a copy of the e-mail they send to new consultants like they used to do... sigh.

This is so incredibly irritating...it's still not fixed. I can't believe that someone in PC's IT department actually still has a job.

I am getting really mad about this.. really I have people who signed 5 days ago and I am having to excuses.. Plus I dont have some of their info because they are further down into my org!!

Yay -- finally fixed!!!

Related to System Not Updating With New Cons???

What is the issue with the system not updating with new cons?

The system not updating with new cons means that any changes or additions to the system are not being reflected or recorded properly, leading to incorrect or incomplete information.

Why is it important to fix this issue?

Fixing this issue is crucial because it can result in errors and discrepancies in the system, causing confusion and hindering the overall functionality and accuracy of the system.

What could be causing the system not to update with new cons?

There could be various reasons for this issue, such as technical glitches, outdated software, insufficient memory or storage, incorrect settings, or human error.

How can I troubleshoot this issue?

You can start by checking for any technical issues, updating your software, freeing up memory or storage space, reviewing the system settings, and double-checking the data entry for accuracy.

Is there a way to prevent this issue from happening in the future?

Yes, you can prevent this issue by regularly updating your system and software, ensuring sufficient memory and storage, backing up your data, and training users on proper data entry and system usage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • kam