• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching Covers for Next Season: Any Info?

In summary, you can switch covers for next season with Pampered Chef's variety of interchangeable covers. To do so, simply remove the current cover and replace it with the new one. You can reuse your current cover and new designs are released every season. While past season covers may be available through our website or consultants, availability is not guaranteed.
tiffanypatton79
hi all i was just wondering if anyone knows if were going to switch covers like we did last season? just didn't want to order a 100 and be "stuck" with them.. tia! ~tiffany

Sure we will - about three days after you and I load in a supply.

Yes we will get a new cover. I think they said May 1. (I bet it will have the salad spinner on it.) Don't worry though, you can still use the current ones - it's just the cover that will change.

i know, i just thought the new cover might get more "browser's" with the new recipe etc... thanks for the quick reply's :) *lol kitchen guy

:eek: crap. i didn't hear anything about another cover! I ordered 200 of the suckers!!!

:D I like the trifle bowl cover but it is nice for a change after 3 months!!! I didn't hear anything either but welcome it!:D

i like the cover too....i do like the idea of a midseason cover as well...and if i knew that there would be a change, I wouldn't have ordered so many! I was just planning ahead. in the fall, pc prominently said there woudl be a change in November, so I only ordered enough to get me through then. I just don't remember seeing anything about a midseason change for the spring. oh well... i'll just deal with it! :eek:)

I don't recall ever hearing anything either, Tara. I wouldn't sweat it.

I myself bought a whole bunch at the beginning of the season as well.

It was mentioned at Leadership, and I think there was a little teeny blurb in the special edition CN.

Related to Switching Covers for Next Season: Any Info?

1. Can I switch covers for next season?

Yes, you can switch covers for next season. Pampered Chef offers a variety of interchangeable covers for our products, allowing you to easily update the look of your kitchen.

2. How do I switch covers for next season?

To switch covers for next season, simply remove the current cover from your product and replace it with the new cover. It's that easy!

3. Do I have to purchase a new cover or can I reuse my current one?

You can reuse your current cover for next season. Our covers are designed to be durable and long-lasting, so you can use them for multiple seasons.

4. Are there any new cover designs available for next season?

Yes, we release new cover designs every season to keep up with current trends and customer preferences. Check our website or catalog for the latest designs.

5. Can I still purchase a cover from a previous season?

While we can't guarantee the availability of past season covers, you may be able to find them on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that our covers are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies