• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Susan G Komen Booth Available 4/23 Hastings, Mi

In summary, the Susan G Komen Booth Available 4/23 Hastings, MI is an event organized by the Susan G Komen foundation to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services. The event will take place on April 23rd in Hastings, MI at a location that will be announced closer to the event date. It is open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend, but RSVPs are encouraged due to limited space. There will be a variety of activities and vendors at the event, including a Pampered Chef booth where attendees can purchase kitchen tools and support the cause. Those interested in volunteering or becoming a vendor can contact the Susan G Komen foundation for more information.
rompydompy
Hi all, just thought I'd pass this along to anyone in Michigan... I had been on a waiting list for this booth and was just contacted about it, but I can no longer do it. If anyone else is interested, here's a link with all the information and contacts to get registered. Hopefully someone fills it, it's for a fabulous cause-- think May HWC bookings!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
This looks like an awesome opportunity but it is almost 3 hrs. north for me. Hopefully you will find someone. Day before Easter may be a problem too. Good luck and thank you for sharing :)

Wondering if you've found someone for this booth?

no idea, it's not mine... just one that I had been interested in.The gal she had lined up for it backed out so she asked if I was still interested, but I can't do it now :) Told her I'd pass the info along tho to fill it.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. It's always great to hear about new events and opportunities in our area. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to participate, but I hope someone else can take advantage of it. And you're right, it's a great chance to book some May HWC events. Thanks again for sharing!

Related to Susan G Komen Booth Available 4/23 Hastings, Mi

1. What is the Susan G Komen Booth Available 4/23 Hastings, MI?

The Susan G Komen Booth Available 4/23 Hastings, MI is an event organized by the Susan G Komen foundation to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on April 23rd in Hastings, MI at a location that will be announced closer to the event date.

3. Who can attend the event?

The event is open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. However, due to limited space, we encourage attendees to RSVP in advance.

4. Will there be any activities or vendors at the event?

Yes, there will be a variety of activities and vendors at the event, including a Pampered Chef booth where you can purchase kitchen tools and support the cause.

5. How can I get involved with the event?

If you are interested in volunteering or becoming a vendor at the event, please contact the Susan G Komen foundation for more information. You can also support the cause by attending the event and purchasing items from the vendors, such as the Pampered Chef booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Marcys Coltrin
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
tlag1986