• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!

In summary, Beth is having a wedding shower for her upcoming wedding but there is going to be an honor aspect to it. The guests are going to be buying for themselves and the son & dil will get the special deals. The invite is simple but can be edited to include the bride and groom's name.
PaulaP
Gold Member
I have a Wedding Shower scheduled for June 5 however there is a twist to this. When the mother of the groom first called me last week I thought it was going to be a traditional wedding shower however in our conversation today it is going to be in "honor" of the son and d-i-l to be and the guests are going to be buying for themselves and the son & dil will be getting the specials and host benefits. I am sending the invites. Should I still use the PC invites :confused: or do some of you GREAT writers out there have a special invite I might be able to use. :D Thanks in advance for your help.

Wow that is a toughie.

You could use the regular invites but I'd only do that if the bride & groom have a wishlist of PC products that you can share.

Otherwise I'd do something specific. Below are thoughts off the top of my head so please rewrite so that it makes sense:

Please join us to celebrate the upcoming wedding of x & y. This will be an unusual bride/groom shower. At this shower you buy great kitchen and entertiaining products for yourself and the bridge and groom get a shopping spree of the free product value and specials for pampered chef hosts in the month of ...

I'll be showing x & y how to make "food" using pampered chef products.

Date:
Time:
Check out products in advance or if you can't attend shop online for their shower at website and put x in as host name of section 1.

PC makes some great wedding shower invitations - on the supply order. 25 for $5.

Thanks Tasha for the words. I think I can put it together now. Beth, I bought the ones on the supply order before I knew the guests weren't going to be buying for the bride and groom and I didn't think they would work. Thanks for the support.

Post your invite when you have it done. I'm sure many of us will be in a similar situation.

Related to Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!

1. Can I bring a plus one to the "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a plus one to the event. However, please make sure to RSVP with the exact number of guests so we can plan accordingly.

2. What should I wear to the "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event?

We suggest wearing business casual attire or something you feel comfortable and confident in. Don't forget to bring a jacket or wrap in case it gets chilly.

3. Will there be food and drinks at the "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages provided. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate you.

4. Can I bring gifts to the "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event?

Of course! Gifts are not required, but if you would like to bring a gift for the happy couple, they would greatly appreciate it. You can also purchase items from their wedding registry through our Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I still attend the "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event if I can't make it to the wedding?

Absolutely! The "Surprise Twist to My June 5 Wedding Shower!" event is a separate celebration from the wedding, so you are welcome to attend even if you cannot make it to the wedding itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pkd09