• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Trivet Delivery - Did You Get One?

In summary, all consultants who attended National Conference received their Round-Up from the Heart 2006 trivet. You can receive your free trivet as a write-in on paperwork/supply (#ES48). A $2 donation will still be made to America's Second Harvest.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I just got my trivet and must say that oneof my best critics wants one! She loves the detail and she loves the weight of it. Not some chintzy piece of metal as she put it.

What I really wanted to mention here was that I DID NOT remember to write it in on my first supply order but got it anyway so those of who may have sent orders in without it, may just get it anyway.

It came UPS in an envelope.

So...

Keep an eye open for them if you did not put it on your first supply order!

Thanks John. I am hoping mine gets sent to me. I did put it on my form but it wasnt sent and it didnt say backordered. Glad to know they have them in stock again!

oh i hope so!! i would love it but do not need to place another order right now.

I just got mine this morning! It was an unexpected gift from PC. How I love our company. :) It did have a note saying that b/c of attending National Conference, I was one of the first consultants to receive mine. I don't remember them saying that we wouldn't have to order it on pprwrk supply if we went to conference, but hey, it works for me! :)

I heard that they might just send one out to each active consultant rather than having us place an extra supply order and end up paying $6 shipping for a free item!

I was at conference somaybe that is why I did get mine without ordering it. And yeah, $6 for an extra order just to get it, well, if you're like me and learning how NOT TO SPEND so much money, it would be worth waiting until the 1st. Even if you just simply order a supply of recipe cards or invites or drawing prizes it would still be worth it to wait.

I got mine today, too! Went to Nat. Conf and don't remember them saying we would.....what a nice surprise!

Can we still get one free from the paperwork/supply order form?

I too think it is VERY nice and well worth the price!:D

jwpamp said:
I got mine today, too! Went to Nat. Conf and don't remember them saying we would.....what a nice surprise!

My UPS man just delivered mine too!!

I doubt we can get another one free from paperwork/supply???

Oooh, thanks for letting us know! I didn't get mine listed with my supply order, so hopefully I'll be receiving mine soon! I can't wait to get it & show to everyone. I think it will be a better seller than the heart molds; I hardly sold any of those..

I'm waiting for HO to tell us that we are able to order them again.

From today's Weekly Bites:
Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet
All Consultants who attended National Conference received their Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 trivet and it is now available for all other Consultants to order. You can receive your free Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 trivet (limit one per Consultant) as a write-in on paperwork/supply (#ES48). A $2 donation will still be made to America’s Second Harvest. Display your trivet at Shows and let your guests know that they can make a difference by purchasing this special item.Remember, beginning Sept. 1, for every trivet your customers purchase, a $2 donation will be made to America's Second Harvest, the Nation's Food Bank Network. That’s double the amount donated last year! Plus, customers can donate additional funds by rounding up their orders to the nearest dollar or more. All donations benefit local food bank networks affiliated with America’s Second Harvest. I haven't gotten mine yet, but UPS usually comes later in the day.

A question- Can a host chose the trivet as part of her free product, and will the $2.00 still be donated?

If you attended National Conference you should have checked a box stating that you would participate in the Round Up from the Heart Campaign and by doing that maybe that is why we have already gotten ours.

On another note: I placed a supply order and did put it on the order. HO called about and error on my order and said "Oh by the way it shows that you have already ordered ES48." (Trivet) Which of course I had not since it was my first supply order since NC, that really confused up both (me & HO). So that is why I am assuming the above. If you didn't attend Nat'l Conference I am not sure if you will automatically get it or not but I bet if you called HO they could tell you!

I am really loving the NEW trivet and I think it will be a BIG hit. They are a lot bigger than I thought they would be and very well designed and built. Can't wait to share with my customers and Hosts!:)

cmdtrgd said:
From today's Weekly Bites:
Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet
All Consultants who attended National Conference received their Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 trivet and it is now available for all other Consultants to order. You can receive your free Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 trivet (limit one per Consultant) as a write-in on paperwork/supply (#ES48). A $2 donation will still be made to America’s Second Harvest. Display your trivet at Shows and let your guests know that they can make a difference by purchasing this special item.

Remember, beginning Sept. 1, for every trivet your customers purchase, a $2 donation will be made to America's Second Harvest, the Nation's Food Bank Network. That’s double the amount donated last year! Plus, customers can donate additional funds by rounding up their orders to the nearest dollar or more. All donations benefit local food bank networks affiliated with America’s Second Harvest.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but UPS usually comes later in the day.

Thanks I haven't gotten my weekly bites yet

I went to Conference,and I haven't gotten my weekly bites or trivet today and the ups guy has already went by the house today. Maybe tomorrow.

mrssyvo said:
A question- Can a host chose the trivet as part of her free product, and will the $2.00 still be donated?
I wouldn't think that PC would deny the donation. IMO.

I went to National Conference and ordered it on my supply order but still haven't received the trivot. I am jealous!:(

jwpamp said:

No, you can't get another one free if you went to Nat'l Conf. Last year they gave out the heart molds and your were not able to get it free on your first supply/order.

Yes to hostsWhen a host orders the trivet at the 20% or whatever discount the donation does still go. I know that becasue that was how several $1 donations from the stoneware hearts went in. They never ordered them as part of the free products though. I guess they thought that if they did no doantion would be made. So I am not sure it works if it is ordered as a free product though.

Related to Surprise Trivet Delivery - Did You Get One?

1. What is the Surprise Trivet Delivery?

The Surprise Trivet Delivery is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers who make a purchase during a specific time period are randomly chosen to receive a surprise trivet with their order.

2. How do I know if I received a Surprise Trivet?

If you were chosen to receive a Surprise Trivet, it will be included in your order when it arrives. You will also receive a notification email from Pampered Chef letting you know that you were selected.

3. Is the Surprise Trivet a specific design or color?

No, the Surprise Trivet is randomly chosen from a selection of designs and colors. Each trivet is unique and cannot be requested or exchanged.

4. Can I return or exchange the Surprise Trivet?

The Surprise Trivet cannot be returned or exchanged as it is a special gift from Pampered Chef. If you have any issues with the trivet, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. How often does Pampered Chef do the Surprise Trivet Delivery?

The Surprise Trivet Delivery is a limited time promotion and is not offered on a regular basis. Follow us on social media or sign up for our email list to stay updated on any future Surprise Trivet promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • pmpdRRT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies