• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order for New Consultant

In summary, the conversation is about advice and suggestions for a new consultant who is about to place their first supply order. The speaker shares tips for organizing and planning ahead, as well as suggestions for essential items to order for host packets, bookings binder, guest folders, and recruiting packets. They also mention inexpensive prizes that can be used for games or rewards at shows. The conversation also briefly mentions the need for a table at shows and the speaker recommends a folding table from Kmart.
laylaleigh
Hi! I am about to place my 1st supply order and I was wondering what are the essentials? Are the display cards nice? Which ones are good to have? Any other suggestions? I want to place my order to get everything before my 1st show. What products that don't come in the kit are great to have at shows?

I am also ordering the new consultant business package. I just didn't know what else I need. Does everyone have a table and table cloth to bring? What size table? Thanks for the help. I can't get a hold of my director to answer some of these questions.

Layla

Here is something my cluster uses for training.

HELPFUL TIPS WHEN PLACING YOUR FIRST SUPPLY ORDER

To help you get off to a good, organized start, here are some tips concerning items you will most likely want to order from Paperwork/Supply. Many of these items are included in your kit. You will find an order form in your kit materials but it is much easier to submit your order via Pampered Partner Plus (P3). Be sure to plan ahead. If you find you are short of something at the last minute, call another Consultant to see if they have any extras. Also, catalog and paperwork changes occur on March 1st and September 1st so make sure you only buy enough to get you through the current selling season.

You DO NOT need to purchase all of these items. These are just suggestions and ideas to get you started.

ITEMS FOR YOUR HOST PACKETS:
Cooking Show Planning Guide (FN31) Pack of 15 for $1.00. (NO CHARGE for first pack).
Catalog (FN02) Pack of 100 for $45.00.
Cooking Show Postcard Invitation. (FK01) Pack of 40 for $1.00.
Outside Order Forms and Monthly Special flyers can be found online through Consultant’s Corner,
under Downloads.
Show Benefits Flyer (FN42) Pack of 15 for $1.25.
Your Life, Your Way Opportunity Brochure (FN19) Pack of 20 for $1.25.
Season’s Best® Recipe Collection (FN52) Pack of 10 for $6.00

ITEMS FOR YOUR BOOKINGS BINDER:
Show Benefits Flyer (FN42) Pack of 15 for $1.25.
Wedding Registry Brochure (FK76) Pack of 20 for $1.25.
Fund-Raiser Flyer (FN34) Pack of 15 for @1.50

ITEMS FOR YOUR GUEST FOLDERS:
Catalog (FN02) Pack of 100 for $45.00.
Sales Receipt – Write In (FN10) Pack of 100 for $10.25
OR
Sales Receipt – Itemized (FN12) Pack of 100 for $10.25

ITEMS FOR YOUR RECRUITING PACKET:
Your Life, Your Way Opportunity Brochure (FN19) Pack of 20 for $1.25.
New Consultant Rewards Brochure (FN24) Pack of 20 for $1.25.
Come Join Us Recruiting Booklet (FN21) Pack of 10 for $3.00

INEXPENSIVE PRIZES:
Easy Opener (FP37) Pack of 4 for $9.50
Small Bamboo Spoon Set (FP38) 3 Sets of 2 for $5.50
All Purpose Spreader (FP39) Pack of 4 for $8.50
Can Strainer (FP40) Pack of 4 for $9.50
Quikut Paring Knives (FP41) 2 Sets of 3 for $5.50
Citrus Peeler (6190) Pack of 10 for $4.50
Nylon Pan Scraper (6200) Pack of 10 for $4.50
Mini-Whipper (6265) Pack of 5 for $9.00
Hold ‘N Slice® (6995) Pack of 5 for $11.25
i-Slice® - Cranberry (ES89) Pack of 5 for $11.25
Twixit! Clip (FP42) Pack of 20 for $6.00
Season’s Best® Recipe Collection (FN52) Pack of 10 for $6.00

As far as a table goes I have had some hosts that did not take into consideration that I would need a space to work at so I do have a table that I take with me but I leave it in my car until I know if I need it or not. I had to do a show on my knees at a rubbermaid tote one time. Anyway I have a table that I bought at Kmart that after the legs fold up the whole table folds in half and it has a handle then to carry it. It is really handy so I would recommend that.

Thank you, Debi!

Heidi, thanks for the tip. I will look at Kmart. I am orginally from Easton, PA. I live in Ga now. I still get home as often as I can. I miss PA and fall!! It is still hot in GA till October!
Thanks again,
Layla

chefheidi2003 said:
As far as a table goes I have had some hosts that did not take into consideration that I would need a space to work at so I do have a table that I take with me but I leave it in my car until I know if I need it or not. I had to do a show on my knees at a rubbermaid tote one time. Anyway I have a table that I bought at Kmart that after the legs fold up the whole table folds in half and it has a handle then to carry it. It is really handy so I would recommend that.

This is part of our discussion in host coaching. What room does she have in mind and does she have a table? I also invested in the type of table you are describing to use when my hosts don't have a table for me. But I ALWAYS ask so I the host is prepared--can bring her card table out of the basement and wipe it down--or I know I have to use mine.

What is a supply order for a new consultant?

A supply order for a new consultant is an order for the necessary tools and products that a new consultant will need to start their Pampered Chef business. This includes items such as catalogs, order forms, product samples, and business materials.

How do I place a supply order as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can place a supply order through your online consultant account or by contacting your upline mentor. Your upline mentor can guide you through the ordering process and help you select the necessary items for your business.

Do I have to pay for the supply order as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are responsible for paying for your supply order. The cost of the supply order will vary depending on the items you choose to order. However, the initial investment is a necessary step to start your successful Pampered Chef business.

How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, orders are delivered within 2-3 business days if you choose expedited shipping, or within 5-7 business days for standard shipping.

Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your supply order within 24 hours of placing it. After 24 hours, your order will be processed and cannot be changed. If you need to make changes after the 24-hour window, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • slapsappyhappy