• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Your First Show: Outside Orders Explained

In summary, an outside order is a purchase made by a customer through channels other than your regular sales channels, such as through a trade show or wholesale order. To submit an outside order, you must communicate with the customer to determine their needs and create an invoice or purchase order. The outside order should include the customer's name and contact information, product details, pricing, and any special instructions. Payment for outside orders can be handled in various ways, and it is important to discuss payment terms with the customer. Fulfillment and shipping for outside orders should also be discussed and agreed upon, with the option to handle it yourself or work with a third-party logistics company. Clear communication with the customer is crucial for a smooth delivery process.
ChefJoyJ
In P3, when you input people's info and orders, there is a place to choose if it is an outside order. Does it effect anything if it is? Why should I/should I not click it?

Help - about to submit my first show!!! :D

It's for your personal info... it's nice to know who was or wasn't at the show when doing your follow-up. Good luck submitting your first show!

Does it also affect the show count when a host can get something for free when they have 12 in attendance?

I check that Outside Order box to let me know who I need to print receipts out for. I have the host keep the top receipts from her show and print out all outside orders and mail them to her with the generic Thank You note.

Hello! Congratulations on submitting your first show, that's so exciting! To answer your question, yes, it does make a difference if the order is an outside order or not. If it is an outside order, it means that the order is not being placed directly through your show and the sales will not be counted towards your host's rewards. However, it is still important to input outside orders so that they can be properly recorded and fulfilled by the company. I would recommend clicking the box for outside orders so that they are accounted for, but just be aware that they will not contribute to your host's rewards. Best of luck with your show!

1. What is an outside order?

An outside order refers to a purchase made by a customer outside of your regular sales channels, such as through a trade show or wholesale order. These orders are often larger in quantity and require special handling.

2. How do I submit an outside order?

To submit an outside order, you will need to first communicate with the customer to determine their needs and the products they wish to purchase. Then, you can create an invoice or purchase order and send it to the customer for approval.

3. What information should be included in the outside order?

The outside order should include the customer's name and contact information, the product details (including quantity and size), pricing, and any special instructions or shipping preferences. It is important to have all the necessary information to avoid any confusion or delays.

4. How do I handle payment for outside orders?

Payment for outside orders can be handled differently depending on your business policies. Some options include requiring a deposit upfront, offering credit terms, or requiring full payment before shipping the order. It is important to discuss payment terms with the customer before finalizing the order.

5. How should I fulfill and ship outside orders?

Fulfillment and shipping for outside orders should be discussed and agreed upon with the customer. You may choose to handle the fulfillment and shipping yourself, or you can work with a third-party logistics company. Make sure to communicate any special shipping requirements or deadlines with the customer to ensure a smooth delivery process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KBender295