• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted a Show at 6:30 This Morning...

In summary, the conversation is about a concern over orders not showing up on the HO computer and the reassurance that it is normal for it to take a day. The conversation also includes discussions about using the mini muffin pan for various recipes and sharing a list of well-received recipes using the pan.
Tara1021
and it still hasn't showed up on the web as received! Should I be worried?? PP said it sent and all is well. Has this happened to anyone else recently?

mine has taken up to 1 day to show I would not be to worried

For some reason it has been taking almost a day for the show/supply orders to show up on CC.

I would not worry at all...It always takes at least a day for my stuff to show up on there. I think it is the norm to be quite honest. HTH

I've had packages delivered to my door and when I look on the computer, they are marked as "picking". Don't worry about it...the HO computer is a little slow sometimes!

What were you doing up at 6:30 a.m.?!?!?!?!?!? And working, too!!!

I"m a teacher....had to go to work and wanted to get the show in. It was just a bunch of friend's orders. I got it all together last night an put it in this morning. Finally broke down and got the mini muffin pan. I think I'm going to try the artichoke cups that is under the new consultant recipes. They look yummy!

You'll love the mini muffin pan Tara! I use it a lot! I make brownie bites in it a lot and they go over big--no mess in cutting, everyone gets the same size, and to travel I put them in the chillzanne rectangular server without the inserts (I line it with plastic wrap on the bottom) and cover and then tote it in the insulated tote.

I also use it for other mini things but I use them for brownies the most.

Pecan tassies is my favourite mini muffin pan recipe. The ham puffs are lovely too, SIL made them when we were at her house once. :)

Recipes for Mini Muffin PanTara-in case you don't have this I am attaching a list of some well received recipes that someone put together a while ago.

Attachments

• Mini Margarita Pies.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    188 KB · Views: 439
pamperedharriet said:
Tara-in case you don't have this I am attaching a list of some well received recipes that someone put together a while ago.

Thanks Harriet! You're the best! BTW...love the Trifle recipe doc!

Thanks, Tara for the compliments! Enjoy the recipes!

Related to Submitted a Show at 6:30 This Morning...

What does "Submitted a Show at 6:30 This Morning..." mean?

Submitting a show at 6:30 this morning refers to the process of booking a Pampered Chef party or demonstration at 6:30 AM. This means that the consultant has secured a date and time for a party or demonstration with a host or hostess.

How does one submit a show at 6:30 this morning?

To submit a show at 6:30 this morning, the consultant would reach out to a potential host or hostess and confirm a date and time for a party or demonstration. This can be done through phone calls, emails, or in-person conversations.

What are the benefits of submitting a show at 6:30 this morning?

Submitting a show at 6:30 this morning allows the consultant to secure a prime time slot for a party or demonstration. This time is often preferred by hosts and guests, as it is early enough in the day to not interfere with other plans, but also late enough to not be too early in the morning.

Is it possible to change the time of a show submitted at 6:30 this morning?

Yes, it is possible to change the time of a show submitted at 6:30 this morning. However, it is recommended to confirm the time with the host or hostess before submitting the show to avoid any changes. If the change is necessary, the consultant can reach out to the host or hostess and discuss alternative options.

Can a show submitted at 6:30 this morning be cancelled?

Yes, a show submitted at 6:30 this morning can be cancelled. However, it is important to communicate with the host or hostess and provide a reason for the cancellation. Additionally, it is recommended to reschedule the show for a later date to maintain a positive relationship with the host or hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Christ Follower