• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stumped in the Kitchen - Need Easy & Yummy Recipe Ideas

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant seeking help for a show where the host wants them to use a specific product. Suggestions are made for making pretzel wreaths and chocolate covered pretzels, as well as doing a holiday themed show with various recipes such as chicken katsu and pound cake. The focus is on making easy and inexpensive gifts for the holiday season.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
What would you do?? I've got other recipes we've talking about, but now she wants me to add something using these and I'm not feeling well right now, and this has just thrown me, I've told her things I use it for, well she wants a TA DA moment with this at her show and right now I feel like DUH!!

Help?? Any yummy, easy suggestions??

THanks,

Lisa

I want to try and do something as.......She's been a great hostess for me, usually has almost 300.oo in OS orders when I get to her door and shows usually close at or about $1000.00, so I'm willing to try, but nothing easy coming to mind.

Lisa

Have everyone make the Pretzel Wreaths - the recipe is on CC with the Homemade For The Holidays show info.

Chocolate covered pretzels...melt the choc bark in the tray and use the tool to pick them up....I wonder WHY she wants this? Seems a bit weird to me....

It seems weird to me too that she wants you to use them. But I second the pretzel wreaths, they are easy and fun! (But ahead of time, cut out your PC parchment paper in circles, one for each guest, this way you arent wasnt a lot of PP).

I like Rold Gold Mini Pretzels best.

She told me they love to do potatoes, chicken and chocolate recipes, which is what we're basically making for her show, but this one product they are interested in buying (lots of her family) but not sure they'd really use it.

Lisa

I am doing a show tomorrow night and we are using the coating trays. I thought it would be fun to do a holiday theme show so the guest will be dipping pretzel rods, oreo truffles, and other store made cookies. I am also making some cookies with the cookie press tonight and they will decorate those, and I am make some pound cake in the floral cupcake pan. On top of all this we are doing the 30 minute chicken. It may sound like a lot but I am doing all of the baking prep work at my house, and then the guest will just be dipping everything in chocolate.

My whole aspect of this will be how it's so easy to make cheap, yummy holiday gifts for neighbors etc.

I'm going to make the pretzel wreaths.

Thanks for the suggestions and help.

Lisa

make the chicken katsu (the kind that you get at the japanese restaurants) I did this at a party and it did pretty good. One tray i added the checken breast (slice them in half) stack them in one tray, 2nd tray egg batter, 3rd tray the japanese bread coating (most grocery stores carries this now) so from one tray take chicken to the egg batter and then to the coating, in the stainless stell skillet have some oil in from frying. It's yummy!

Related to Stumped in the Kitchen - Need Easy & Yummy Recipe Ideas

1. How can I make a quick and easy meal that my family will love?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe ideas that are both quick and delicious. Our "15-Minute Meals" collection features recipes that can be made in just 15 minutes or less, perfect for busy weeknights. We also have a "5-Ingredient Meals" collection for those looking for simple, no-fuss recipes. Additionally, our website offers a search function where you can filter recipes by prep time, ingredients, and more to find the perfect meal for your family.

2. I have dietary restrictions. Can I still find recipes that work for me?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a section dedicated to dietary restrictions on our website. We offer recipes for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets, as well as recipes that are low carb, low calorie, and more. Our "Recipe Filters" feature also allows you to search for recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

3. I'm not the most experienced cook. Are there beginner-friendly recipes available?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a "Cooking Basics" collection with simple, easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for beginners. Our website also has a "Cooking Videos" section where you can watch step-by-step tutorials for some of our most popular recipes.

4. I'm looking for a recipe that I can make in my Pampered Chef products. Where can I find these?

Our website has a "Recipes" section specifically for Pampered Chef products. Here, you can find recipes that are specifically designed to be made with our kitchen tools and appliances. We also have a "Cookbooks" section where you can purchase cookbooks with recipes specifically for Pampered Chef products.

5. I want to make a special meal for a special occasion. Are there recipes that are perfect for celebrations?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a "Celebration Meals" collection with recipes for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions. From appetizers to desserts, we have you covered for all your celebratory needs. You can also use our website's search function to filter recipes by occasion to find the perfect meal for your special event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies