• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Student's Unexpected Response to Army Recruiter's Offer

In summary, the "Student's Unexpected Response to Army Recruiter's Offer" video is about a high school student who responded in an unexpected way to an Army recruiter approaching them at school. The video is based on a real-life event in the United States and went viral due to the student's bold statement against recruitment tactics. The message of the video is to prioritize critical thinking and standing up for one's beliefs, even when faced with pressure from authority figures. This aligns with the values of Pampered Chef, as the video highlights the importance of staying true to one's values and principles.
Chef_2_Four
So I got a phone call this morning from a Sergeant from the Army. He said yeah so you are a student at KSU right and I said yes. Well I wanted to know if you wanted to set up an interview about learning how you can get your school paid for blah blah. My response, well I have a whole bunch of hardware in my leg from a car accident (very true!), and I missing all the cartlidge under my knee so I can't run very well since the bones rub (true again!). I wish I could have recorded his response. He was like oh well uh do you know anyone else that would be interested. It was funny because I caught him off guard I guess!!

Did you tell him that you had a wonderful business opportunity to talk with him about? Something that he could begin now and continue well after he retired from the military?

raebates said:
Did you tell him that you had a wonderful business opportunity to talk with him about? Something that he could begin now and continue well after he retired from the military?

Nope didn't think about that!

get yourself on the do not call list.

i bellieve the website is www.donotcall.gov

But it's so much fun to mess with their heads when they call. :)

Related to Student's Unexpected Response to Army Recruiter's Offer

1. What is the "Student's Unexpected Response to Army Recruiter's Offer" video about?

The video is about a high school student who was approached by an Army recruiter at school and responded in an unexpected way.

2. Is the video based on a real-life event?

Yes, the video is based on a real-life event that took place at a high school in the United States.

3. Why did the video go viral?

The video went viral because it showed a student standing up for their beliefs and making a bold statement against the recruitment tactics of the Army.

4. What message does the video convey?

The video conveys a message about the importance of critical thinking and standing up for one's beliefs, even in the face of pressure from authority figures.

5. How does the video relate to Pampered Chef?

The video highlights the importance of staying true to one's values and principles, which aligns with the values of Pampered Chef and its commitment to ethical and responsible business practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • lockhartkitchen