• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Your Pampered Chef Products? Join Our Workshop!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of hosting a show where people can bring in their past Pampered Chef products that they have had trouble using. There is some concern about being familiar enough with all the products, but the idea is suggested to market it as a workshop instead of a cooking show to get registrations and find out which products will be brought in.
schel
I had a past host that said she would like to do a show and have anyone bring their PC items they have purchased in the past and have a hard time working the item.... :eek:

I know....could be opening a can of worms...

Would anyone have a flyer that would be like

"Come to my cooking class" "Lets learn a new thing or two with some great NEW and OLD products from the Pampered Chef!!"

Instead of... "Do you have any products that you can not get to work from PC then bring them to my show and we will work with them all!

Now this could be some other kind of flyer/invite if you have one and think I could change it up, post it here and I can work on it. I just do not know where to start with a blank form.

Any suggestions much appreciated!

Schel

I'd be REALLY careful with this type of show because so many of our products work for so long (which is a really good thing) that you might not be familiar enough with them all to teach people how to use them properly. But if you are comfortable with all of the old products and think you could demo all of them, then maybe it would work.
As an alternative, maybe have people that have purchased products within the last five years (many would still be under warranty), only cookware and knives would have longer warranties and if people can't work those... well, not sure you would be able to help much there!

Search for Dr. Phil.

cmdtrgd said:
Search for Dr. Phil.

Thanks! I think I'll present this one I redid to her and see what she thinks.
Hey look at it and see what you think!

Schel

Attachments

• Cooking Class show.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 457
Also, you could market it as a workshop, not a cooking show. That way you could get registrations and find out which products they will be bringing.

cmdtrgd said:
Also, you could market it as a workshop, not a cooking show. That way you could get registrations and find out which products they will be bringing.

Thanks! See why I appreciate all of you here?
Schel

cmdtrgd said:

Now THAT'S a good idea!

Related to Struggling with Your Pampered Chef Products? Join Our Workshop!

1. What is the "I Am Looking For..." feature?

The "I Am Looking For..." feature is a tool that allows customers to search for specific products or categories on the Pampered Chef website. It helps customers find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily.

2. How do I use the "I Am Looking For..." feature?

To use the "I Am Looking For..." feature, simply type in the product or category you are looking for in the search bar on the Pampered Chef website. You can also use keywords or phrases to narrow down your search results.

3. Can I use the "I Am Looking For..." feature to find discontinued products?

Yes, you can use the "I Am Looking For..." feature to search for discontinued products. Simply type in the name or description of the product you are looking for and the search results will show if it is still available or not.

4. Are the search results with the "I Am Looking For..." feature always accurate?

We strive to make sure that the search results with the "I Am Looking For..." feature are as accurate as possible. However, if you encounter any issues or have trouble finding what you are looking for, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use the "I Am Looking For..." feature to search for recipes?

No, the "I Am Looking For..." feature is designed to search for products and categories on the Pampered Chef website. To find recipes, you can use the "Recipe" tab on our website or browse through our collection of recipes by category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dbldip21
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle