• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Check Shipment Status on CC?

In summary, to check the status of your shipment on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. You can find your tracking number in the confirmation email or by logging back into your account. If your shipment is delayed, contact customer service for assistance. It is normal for the tracking information to still show "in transit" even after receiving your order. If you need to change the shipping address or method after placing your order, contact customer service for assistance.
pcjulie
Is anyone else having a hard time checking shipment status on CC? It takes forever to come up!

Nope. It's working just fine for me.

I sent shows in @ 10 pm last night and woke up this morning to 2 declined CC on 2 different shows. they are for the same person and I know they are debit cards so called HO @ 7 this morning.
I'm guessing they are on top of shipping if they already knew 2 payment options were declined.

I just checked shipping status and my orders are coming up OK.

Works fine for me, but I have noticed that the Internet itself seemed pretty doggy the last couple of days.Maybe I should reboot more often. ;)

Teresa Lynn said:
I sent shows in @ 10 pm last night and woke up this morning to 2 declined CC on 2 different shows. they are for the same person and I know they are debit cards so called HO @ 7 this morning.
I'm guessing they are on top of shipping if they already knew 2 payment options were declined.

They are actually running about 2-3 days "behind." I think today they're shipping orders submitted on 2/25.

Credit and debit cards get charged when you submit the show, not when the show is shipped. That's why you got a notice about the declined cards already.

Related to Struggling to Check Shipment Status on CC?

1. How do I check the status of my shipment on CC?

To check the status of your shipment on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. Find the order you want to track and click on the tracking number. This will take you to the carrier's website where you can see the current status of your shipment.

2. I can't find my tracking number. Where can I find it?

Your tracking number can be found in the confirmation email sent to you when your order was shipped. If you cannot find the email, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. Find the order you want to track and the tracking number will be listed there.

3. The tracking information says my shipment is delayed. What should I do?

If your shipment is delayed, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information about the delay and help you resolve any issues that may be causing the delay.

4. I received my order, but the tracking information still says it's in transit. Is this normal?

Yes, it is normal for the tracking information to still show "in transit" even after you have received your order. This is because the tracking information is updated by the carrier and may not always reflect the most current status of your shipment.

5. Can I change the shipping address or method after I've placed my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to change the shipping address or method. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance. They may be able to cancel your order and allow you to place a new one with the correct information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies