• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Theme Show Invitations with this Effective Tip!

In summary, Ellen found a few Italian theme show invites and offered them to Joe for free postage. Ellen also suggested a couple more theme shows to Joe.
lockhartkitchen
I thought I'd pass along a tip that has worked great for me. Last season I ended up with a lot of them show invitations that I can't use. When booking a show at a show, I first ask the new host(at check out) which host special appealed to them most. This helps me see which month they are looking at for their show. I then show them the flip chart pictures (Love them) that I showed earlier in the show I ask which theme show appeals to them. Since I send out invitations for hosts, I can give them their packet at the show, then I know which invitations to order for their show. (if a month out). Of course I keep some on hand, but I'm not stuck with invitations I may not use. When I make the second call, I will have them choose the recipe.

I had some Italian theme show invites left and it was great because I still offer an italian theme show. Now I wish I had more. I guess if anything else, I can always make up theme show flyers. I'm starting to ask them what type of show they'd like to do while I'm booking thier date at the party. It has helped out a lot!

Christ Follower said:
I had some Italian theme show invites left and it was great because I still offer an italian theme show. Now I wish I had more. I guess if anything else, I can always make up theme show flyers. I'm starting to ask them what type of show they'd like to do while I'm booking thier date at the party. It has helped out a lot!

Ellen - I was just cleaning out a cupboard in my office - and I think I found a couple packages of Italian Theme Invites - would you like them?

Ellen - I also have one package of those if you want them....just for the price of postage...72204

hey as far as theme shows, What are some more ideas for theme shows? I know there is Death by Chocolate, hawiian, couples(not really a theme) ... i cant think of any more, but what are some more theme shows that yall do? What theme shows do you have in your binder to show?

Do a search in files for theme shows... I'm sure you'll find more than you ever though possible!

ok thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this great tip with us. I can definitely see how this method would help streamline the invitation process and ensure that you are only ordering the necessary amount of invitations for each show. I will definitely give this a try at my next show. Thanks again for the helpful suggestion! Happy cooking!

Related to Streamline Your Theme Show Invitations with this Effective Tip!

1. How do I effectively streamline my theme show invitations?

To streamline your theme show invitations, we recommend using a personalized digital invitation service like Evite or Paperless Post. These platforms allow you to easily customize your invitations with your theme and event details, and also track RSVPs.

2. Can I still use traditional paper invitations for my theme show?

While digital invitations are more efficient and eco-friendly, you can certainly still use paper invitations for your theme show. Just be sure to include all the necessary information and make them visually appealing to catch your guests' attention.

3. How far in advance should I send out my theme show invitations?

We recommend sending out your invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives your guests enough time to plan and adjust their schedules accordingly.

4. Is it necessary to include a theme in my invitations?

Including a theme in your invitations is not necessary, but it can add an extra touch of excitement and anticipation for your guests. You can also use the theme to tie in with your decorations, food, and activities for the theme show.

5. Can I create my own theme show invitations from scratch?

If you're feeling creative and have the necessary design skills, you can certainly create your own theme show invitations from scratch. Just be sure to include all the important information and make them visually appealing to catch your guests' attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • chelynn