• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberries & Champagne: A Perfect Pairing for Your Next Event

In summary, the basic ingredients for "Strawberries & Champagne" are fresh strawberries, champagne or sparkling wine, and sugar. Sweeter varieties of champagne may pair better with the natural sweetness of the strawberries. To properly prepare the strawberries, remove the stems and leaves, rinse under cold water, and pat dry. You can also slice the strawberries for easier consumption. This dish can be made ahead of time, but it's best to assemble no more than an hour before serving. Non-alcoholic alternatives include sparkling apple cider or white grape juice, or simply serving the strawberries with sugar or whipped cream.
Chef Ritz
I found a flyer about having this as a theme show, what would you serve? I have no ideas and have someone interested in this.

The brie with strawberry jam rather than the other stuff, chocolate-covered strawberries, and lots of bubbly!

Ohhh... the tuxedo strawberries would be pretty and fun!

smoked almonds
tuxedo brownie bites
cheesecake
brie or any cheese platter with grapes see if your local grocery store sells champagne grapes they are very tiny.

Of course a chocolate one.

Related to Strawberries & Champagne: A Perfect Pairing for Your Next Event

What are the ingredients needed to make "Strawberries & Champagne"?

The most basic ingredients for "Strawberries & Champagne" are fresh strawberries, champagne or sparkling wine, and sugar. Some variations may include additional ingredients like lemon juice or mint leaves.

Can I use any type of champagne or sparkling wine for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of champagne or sparkling wine for "Strawberries & Champagne". However, sweeter varieties may pair better with the natural sweetness of the strawberries.

How do I properly wash and prepare the strawberries?

To properly wash and prepare the strawberries, first remove the stems and leaves. Then, rinse the strawberries under cold water and gently pat them dry with a paper towel. If desired, you can also slice the strawberries into smaller pieces for easier consumption.

Can I make "Strawberries & Champagne" ahead of time?

Yes, "Strawberries & Champagne" can be made ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble the dish no more than an hour before serving to prevent the strawberries from becoming too soggy or the champagne from going flat.

Are there any non-alcoholic alternatives for "Strawberries & Champagne"?

Yes, you can easily make a non-alcoholic version of "Strawberries & Champagne" by substituting the champagne with sparkling apple cider or a sparkling white grape juice. You can also omit the champagne altogether and simply serve the strawberries with a sprinkle of sugar or a dollop of whipped cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
kam
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK