• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Display Stand for Elegant Storage and Showcase | 8 x 11 with 6 Pegs

They do not have an adjustable version anymore, but Walmart does have a metal one that is about 6 dollars each.
PC Nut
Where do you get the display stand for the stoneware that you can store or display these items. It looks like 6" pegs standing up about 1 -2" apart. Overall it measures approximately 8" x 11".

I think it was in the catalog and discontinued around 18 months ago or so - thought I saw it on the outlet but just checked and its not there anymore - I actually earned mine with the older super starter months program. Maybe someone has one on the board they no longer want..good luck

I've seen it in the outlet a few times since I've joined. I'm waiting for it to reappear... I need a few more!:p

I wish they would have never gotten rid of this!!! I have 3 and need about 2 more!!! One has all my SA platters and another has my stones, ane my last one has my cookware lids! I could handle more! I have aquired so much in 8 1/2 years, I don't have enough room to store it!:confused: ;)

I asked my brother if he could make me something like that for home, but I'd love a true PC one back in the catalog!

Thanks I'll keep checking the outlet.

They do pop up on the outlet every once in a while, but I actually saw VERY similar ones at The Container Store just a few weeks ago. They had a large and a small size.

I do also see them on eBay every once in a while.

Hope that helps.

Quick tip - Use cafe tension rods in your cabinets instead to seperate the pieces and stand them up.

There is one currently on eBay but the shipping is ridiculous!

I know they are not PC brand but my local Walmart just started selling metal ones. Not adjustable but I was able to successfully fill it anyway. They were about 6 dollars each. HTH. They are calling it a "cookware and bakeware rack"

Anyone interested in a slightly used one? I was cleaning out just last week & came across one.

Related to Stoneware Display Stand for Elegant Storage and Showcase | 8 x 11 with 6 Pegs

What is a Stoneware Display Stand and how is it used?

A Stoneware Display Stand is a specially designed stand that is used to showcase and display our Pampered Chef Stoneware products. It is made of durable and heat-resistant material and can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer. The stand helps to evenly distribute heat and promotes even cooking, making it perfect for baking and roasting.

What are the dimensions of the Stoneware Display Stand?

The Stoneware Display Stand measures 11.75 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. This makes it the perfect size to fit most of our Stoneware products, including our Large Bar Pan, Medium Round Stone, and Rectangular Baker.

Can the Stoneware Display Stand be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Stoneware Display Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Is the Stoneware Display Stand safe to use with metal utensils?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils on the Stoneware Display Stand as they may scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the integrity of the stoneware.

Can the Stoneware Display Stand be used on the grill?

No, the Stoneware Display Stand is not recommended for use on the grill as it is not designed to withstand high temperatures and direct flame. It is best used in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • cooking.with.ann