• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Stone Warranty Policies: Get the Details Right!

In summary, Customer Service said this has always been their policy but it was never enforced. Regarding stones under warranty. If they are just cracked they require the whole stone be sent back. If the stone is broken then just a piece is fine.
DebPC
Staff member
Regarding stones under warranty. If they are just cracked they require the whole stone be sent back. If the stone is broken then just a piece is fine.
So the right answer is very important when doing an adjustment. Customer Service said this has always been their policy but it was never enforced.

Happy Chef said:
Regarding stones under warranty. If they are just cracked they require the whole stone be sent back. If the stone is broken then just a piece is fine.
So the right answer is very important when doing an adjustment. Customer Service said this has always been their policy but it was never enforced.

OOPS! Whenever I've had a cracked stone, I just broke it the rest of the way and sent it in... :approve:

Dittom for me.

Last week when I called in to do a stone adjustment the gal was VERY specific with me too and said "Do NOT tell your customer to go whack their stone with a hammer if it is just cracked. We need to see what has happened so that we can tell the manufacturer. Well, I think that if HO wants the whole stone back, they need to send a Fed Ex call tag for it because our customers should not feel they need to spend so much to return something. Just my 3 cents worth. I'm going to email HO about this because I just don't feel our customers or us should have to pay that much.

quiverfull7 said:
Last week when I called in to do a stone adjustment the gal was VERY specific with me too and said "Do NOT tell your customer to go whack their stone with a hammer if it is just cracked. We need to see what has happened so that we can tell the manufacturer. Well, I think that if HO wants the whole stone back, they need to send a Fed Ex call tag for it because our customers should not feel they need to spend so much to return something. Just my 3 cents worth. I'm going to email HO about this because I just don't feel our customers or us should have to pay that much.

I agree but then I do understand the reasoning behind them wanting to see the cracked stone and if it's a piece of cookware or other larger product they'd have to send the whole thing back. Kind of the same thing. We are spoiled and we want to continue spoiling our customers.

Perhaps we could have had the large round stone with handles breakage issue resolved faster if we had had everyone send the whole stone back sooner (I bet that's the reason they are saying this now).

That is very true Beth. Great point.

Yes but we're still looking at upwards of $6+ to send the stone back. This is ridiculous. Many, many, many of us have told home office about these stones cracking right down the middle. Every one I have done an adjustment on--EVERY one--has cracked right down the middle. Certainly they are intelligent enough to know what "right down the middle" means without asking our customers to find something big enough to send the broken stone back in, box it up or whatever, and then spend all that $$ to mail it back. They need to trust us that when we say right down the middle it means just that.

What about sending pictures? That isn't something that could be faked. Maybe we should try to email pictures in with the original adjustment email and see what happens?

Related to Stone Warranty Policies: Get the Details Right!

What is the warranty policy for Pampered Chef's stone products?

At Pampered Chef, we stand by the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for our stone products. This means that if your stone product breaks or cracks under normal household use, we will replace it for free.

What does the warranty cover?

Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, as well as damage that occurs during normal household use. This includes cracking, chipping, or breakage.

How do I make a warranty claim?

If you have a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433. They will guide you through the process and provide instructions on how to return the product for a replacement.

Do I need to register my stone product for the warranty?

No, there is no need to register your stone product for the warranty. As long as you have proof of purchase, our warranty will cover your product.

Are there any exclusions to the warranty?

Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, accidents, or normal wear and tear. It also does not cover products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Please refer to our warranty policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kcjodih